Android client hangs when I try to view the log
Steps to reproduce:
1) Install strongSwan-1.8.2.apk on Huawei P6 phone with stock Android 4.4.2 firmware
2) Create a profile using "IKEv2 Certificate" connection type
3) Connect using the profile created
4) Open menu and tap "View log"
1) Screen remains black for a while
2) After a minute the log finally appears, but I can't scroll it, or it scrolls with a 15+ seconds lag
3) All other buttons like Back are not responding too
4) Android reports that application is not responding, and suggests to close it
1) Kill the app when android offers to do so
2) Open the app again, without connecting this time
3) Try just to open the log (I guess it will try to display the log of the last connection)
4) This time the screen is frozen completely, without any hope to see the log or going back to the main screen
#1 Updated by Tobias Brunner over 4 years ago
- Category set to android
- Status changed from New to Feedback
There is some auto-scrolling going on in that view. And the log is not written to the GUI very efficiently (see #2148). Could be that your device or system has problems with that.
By the way, I don't see any ANRs reported in Google Play.