- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 29.04.2009
- Last connection: 18.09.2019
- strongSwan (Main Developer, 29.04.2009)
- 11:55 strongSwan Issue #3178 (Feedback): Support in config to specify interfaces for xfrm policies as part of the selector
- > Is there a way to tell strongSwan to insert policies so that I can add specific interfaces to in and fwd policies a...
- 11:50 strongSwan Issue #3176: strongSwan-Windows routing troubles when accessing server's physical IP address
- > It is host-to-host case, right? It is on strongswan github page and really useful in my case.
Well, the agile VP...
- 17:27 strongSwan Issue #3176 (Closed): strongSwan-Windows routing troubles when accessing server's physical IP address
- > But I think it makes sense to update documentation on this page (or may be I missed something there).
I guess ma...
- 17:26 strongSwan Wiki edit: WindowsClients (#62)
- Note about reachability of the VPN server added
- 17:09 strongSwan Issue #3175 (Closed): Message sent in clear when the IPSEC channel is not opened (using IPTABLE filtering)
- Note that you don't need _leftid_ and you should configure _left|right_ to @127.0.0.1@ so the connection won't be use...
- 17:06 strongSwan Issue #3177 (Closed): Migration guide from Version 4 to 5
- Refer to [[HelpRequests]] if you run into problems.
- 15:03 strongSwan Issue #3177 (Feedback): Migration guide from Version 4 to 5
- > is there somewhere a migration guide from version 4 to 5?
Don't think there is one (it's mostly straight forward...
- 11:24 strongSwan Issue #3176 (Feedback): strongSwan-Windows routing troubles when accessing server's physical IP address
- Windows might not be able to protect data sent to the server's physical IP (other clients, e.g. macOS, can't do that ...
- 17:37 strongSwan Issue #3175 (Feedback): Message sent in clear when the IPSEC channel is not opened (using IPTABLE filtering)
- You could use trap policies (_auto=route_) so matching traffic (based on _left|rightsubnet_) triggers the initiation ...
- 10:39 strongSwan Issue #3173: Strongswan - Checkpoint
- As you can see yourself, no errors are logged, not are error notifies sent to the peer. It, again, just looks like pa...
Also available in: Atom