- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 29.04.2009
- Last connection: 16.03.2018
- strongSwan (Main Developer, 29.04.2009)
- 18:31 strongSwan Issue #2600: unmet dependecy for eap-sim-pcsc plugin
- > Anyway, as I said before, I'm actually using eap-sim-pcsc plugin with Strongswan 5.2.1 and a USIM card (EAP-AKA).
- 13:10 strongSwan Issue #2600: unmet dependecy for eap-sim-pcsc plugin
- > Of course, I could go with 5.2.1 version, but I need to use eap-sim-pcsc plugin along with eap-aka-3gpp plugin whic...
- 10:26 strongSwan Issue #2600: unmet dependecy for eap-sim-pcsc plugin
- > Now, charon.log reports another issue while trying to load pcsc plugin:
> 00[LIB] feature CUSTOM:sim-card in p...
- 08:27 strongSwan Issue #2600 (Feedback): unmet dependecy for eap-sim-pcsc plugin
- There is no RESOLVER feature or dependency in the _eap-sim-pcsc_ plugin (unless you added that yourself). Maybe you a...
- 17:28 strongSwan Issue #2599: IPSec and NAT64
- > But from what I can see in my tcpdump, the kernel on the responder (Linux 4.15) is responding to the IPv6 UDP encap...
- 16:57 strongSwan Issue #2599: IPSec and NAT64
- > Fake IPs inserted
For future reference: "RFC 3849":https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc3849
- 16:03 strongSwan Issue #2599 (Feedback): IPSec and NAT64
- > ...
- 14:15 strongSwan Issue #2598: How will Empty CERTREQ be handled?
- > I assume only one EE will be sent, together with the full chain?
Yes, it's not possible to send more than one. A...
- 11:53 strongSwan Issue #2598 (Feedback): How will Empty CERTREQ be handled?
- > Does strongswan conform to this?
- 11:24 strongSwan Issue #2596: charon crash issue in android
- > I think that The crash occurred during eap-aka processing.
Why? Only because the last log message is from there?...
Also available in: Atom