- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 29.04.2009
- Last connection: 15.05.2019
- strongSwan (Main Developer, 29.04.2009)
- 11:39 strongSwan Issue #3067: How to load the private key to Deamon through vici?
- > how can I get the binary encoding of the key?
The file it is stored in (or wherever else you load the key from).
- 10:52 strongSwan Issue #3067: How to load the private key to Deamon through vici?
- > Does strongswan have a function to get the key value?
What do you mean?
- 09:27 strongSwan Wiki edit: DHCPPlugin (#12)
- swanctl.conf option added
- 10:31 strongSwan Issue #694 (Closed): IPv6 address assigned via CPREQ(ADDR6) is set to "deprecated", preferred_lft 0sec
- The change above was released with version:5.8.0 (commit:00a953d090).
- 18:31 strongSwan Bug #3060 (Closed): IKEv1: initial/non-rekey QM collision results in uneven updown events
- > Applied this patch to 5.8.0 and everything is fine for me.
Thanks for testing. I've pushed it to master.
- 18:28 strongSwan Revision 71141cc8: ikev1: Do a rekey check before installing CHILD_SAs as responder
- ikev1: Do a rekey check before installing CHILD_SAs as responder
If CHILD_SAs are created while waiting for the thir...
- 18:19 strongSwan Issue #3068 (Closed): swanctl and IPsec / charon.vici
- 12:09 strongSwan Issue #3068: swanctl and IPsec / charon.vici
- You obviously have to install the daemon if you didn't already, see the "strongswan source package":https://packages....
- 10:08 strongSwan Issue #3068 (Feedback): swanctl and IPsec / charon.vici
- Why would you think the service is called @ipsec@? It's actually called @strongswan-swanctl@.
- 10:01 strongSwan Issue #3066: StrongSwan is rejecting the proposal when IKE_AUTH is recieved with 'NONE' DH-Group
- > Thank you for your quick reply and suggesting to increase the log level for enc to 3.
Nope, that's not what you ...
Also available in: Atom