- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 29.04.2009
- Last connection: 12.03.2020
- strongSwan (Main Developer, 29.04.2009)
- 15:02 strongSwan Revision 5f8600e6: ikev2: Ensure ALERT_RETRANSMIT_SEND_CLEARED is triggered
- ikev2: Ensure ALERT_RETRANSMIT_SEND_CLEARED is triggered
If a MOBIKE task is deferred, the retransmission counter is...
- 09:43 strongSwan Issue #3364: stongSwan Android APP no keep-alive / MOBIKE are sent during sleep
- > The Beta Version 2.2.2 solved my Problem of stalling VPN Connections. 6 days without disconnect with a Android 10 P...
- 18:21 strongSwan Wiki edit: StrongswanConf (#189)
- Note about spdh_thresh obsoletion
- 17:30 strongSwan Issue #3468 (Feedback): [site2site IKEv2] Route rule 220 assigns my own gateway instead remote peer
- > I noticed that routing rule 220 assigns ( via <IP> ) the IP of the remote peer, but in my case my 220 rule assigns ...
- 10:02 strongSwan Issue #3467 (Feedback): When ipsec tunnel configured with subnet %any %any for both side, could we access local service from lan side?
- Using 0.0.0.0/0 on both sides only works if you e.g. use marks (so only selected traffic is tunneled), or route based...
- 17:06 strongSwan Issue #3466: routing LAN client traffic through a tunnel - route base IPSEC
- > maybe you have an example or a manual on how to do this?
There are a lot of existing plugins.
> does it mean ...
- 15:49 strongSwan Issue #3466: routing LAN client traffic through a tunnel - route base IPSEC
- > I'm not sure which side is narrowing the policy.
As I said before, read the log (_cfg_ on level 2).
- 15:37 strongSwan Issue #3466: routing LAN client traffic through a tunnel - route base IPSEC
- > can I "tell" somehow the Cisco not to narrow it ?
> it is only up to the Cisco to decide ?
- 14:55 strongSwan Issue #3466: routing LAN client traffic through a tunnel - route base IPSEC
- > above the Tunnel BGP should run base on this address. so I have to work in route base mode to have the tunnel ip fo...
- 14:36 strongSwan Issue #3463: Strongswan client sending ike messages in private(tunnel) ip instead of public(outer) ip when TS list is 0.0.0.0/0
- I can't, sorry.
Also available in: Atom