- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 29.04.2009
- Last connection: 21.09.2020
- strongSwan (Main Developer, 29.04.2009)
- 11:04 strongSwan Issue #3573: ike2 and transit traffic
- > what additional configuration to iptables required?
> iptables -A FORWARD -j ACCEPT
Depends on your actual conf...
- 09:27 strongSwan Issue #3573 (Feedback): ike2 and transit traffic
- > I have strong swan 5.6.2 installed on ubuntu 18.10 according to "Roadwarrior scenario" from official website and "R...
- 18:20 strongSwan Issue #354 (Closed): TLS certificcate CRL is not validated with strictcrlpolicy=yes
- On the server, this is actually supported since #762 was closed (with version:5.3.0).
- 16:54 strongSwan Issue #3572: ios failed to connect again
- > However , the above two methods, IPhone said
> *User authentication failed*
> What's the problem
- 11:49 strongSwan Issue #3571 (Closed): ipv6 over ipv4 ESP packet not be decrypted correctly
- 10:57 strongSwan Issue #3571: ipv6 over ipv4 ESP packet not be decrypted correctly
- > Both @ipsec statusall@ and @ip -s xfrm state@ have input packets counted.
Actually, the @ipsec statusall@ output...
- 09:32 strongSwan Issue #3572 (Feedback): ios failed to connect again
- > ...
- 09:22 strongSwan Issue #3571: ipv6 over ipv4 ESP packet not be decrypted correctly
- > It seems no error counted.
Yes, and even the packet counters increase (wasn't the case in your previous output o...
- 10:02 strongSwan Issue #3571 (Feedback): ipv6 over ipv4 ESP packet not be decrypted correctly
- > carol: ipsec statusall
- 09:50 strongSwan Issue #3568: vpn connection is unstable
- > I have checked the logs and the message I always see is "received INVALID_ID_INFORMATION error notify"
Also available in: Atom