- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 29.04.2009
- Last connection: 29.05.2019
- strongSwan (Main Developer, 29.04.2009)
- 16:20 strongSwan Issue #3128: maximum of Security Associations
- > for ikelifetime and keylife I put the same value is what is problematic
No, the margin is probably large enough ...
- 15:32 strongSwan Issue #3128: maximum of Security Associations
- > i see log at 10:36 IKE SA rekeyed but not CHILD_SA établished
The CHILD_SAs should not be affected by IKE_SA re...
- 14:26 strongSwan Issue #3128 (Feedback): maximum of Security Associations
- > i'm coming back to you to see if there's a maximum number of ipsec Security Associations
> at th...
- 14:25 strongSwan Issue #3125: IKEV2 linux to linux VPN connection support
- > we are using the rightsourceip parameter because we want to set-up a VPN connection from two linux node then we nee...
- 11:43 strongSwan Issue #3125: IKEV2 linux to linux VPN connection support
- Seems you are misunderstanding the purpose of _left|rightsourceip_, please read [[VirtualIP]].
- 14:30 strongSwan Revision 2d70280d: memory: Use explicit_bzero() as memwipe() if available
- memory: Use explicit_bzero() as memwipe() if available
- 09:25 strongSwan Issue #3123: ESP rekey fail because of TSi from initiator.
- > Why does strongswan v5.7.1 narrow TSi (in CREATE_CHILD_SA request payload) to the virtual IP?
> It's different beh...
- 14:20 strongSwan Issue #3121 (Closed): make fails "/bin/bash: line 1: -N: command not found"
- 11:44 strongSwan Revision 05e3751e: fuzz: Support build with -fsanitize=fuzzer instead of libFuzzer.a
- fuzz: Support build with -fsanitize=fuzzer instead of libFuzzer.a
Recent clang versions (6.0+) include libFuzzer and...
- 10:39 strongSwan Issue #3123 (Feedback): ESP rekey fail because of TSi from initiator.
- > Is TSi value from my device(strongswan v5.7.1) spec out?
What do you mean?
> Should it be same or larger tha...
Also available in: Atom