- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 29.04.2009
- Last connection: 12.03.2020
- strongSwan (Main Developer, 29.04.2009)
- 10:57 strongSwan Issue #3392: mark=%unique and no Internet-connection with VPN
- > @-t nat -A zone_wan_postrouting -m comment --comment "!fw3" -j MASQUERADE@
> This is to route the internet traffic...
- 09:03 strongSwan Issue #3392: mark=%unique and no Internet-connection with VPN
- > But I have a iptable trace while I ping the google-server.
Thanks. Looks like there is some kind of NAT that cau...
- 16:10 strongSwan Revision c879d033: ike: Properly support high number of retransmission tries
- ike: Properly support high number of retransmission tries
Due to the exponential backoff a high number of retransmit...
- 11:19 strongSwan Issue #3392: mark=%unique and no Internet-connection with VPN
- > If I remember correctly it was the same session. But I coul'd be wrong.
> So I've connected again and saved the ou...
- 10:44 strongSwan Bug #3391: Strongswan complitelly crashes and restarts itself.
- > Appears that version 5.8.2 was not affected by this bug. This bug exists only in 5.8.3 version.
Yes, it was a bu...
- 18:05 strongSwan Issue #3392 (Feedback): mark=%unique and no Internet-connection with VPN
- Is the output of @iptables-save@ from the same session? The IP address in the rules there looks wrong (192.168.165.47...
- 17:14 strongSwan Wiki edit: ForwardingAndSplitTunneling (#32)
- Moved section about ICMP redirects
- 11:12 strongSwan Issue #3393 (Closed): Using Strongswan dial but recursion detected
- As I already said in #3383-9, I don't know anything about PPP/L2TP. You have to ask somewhere else if you need help w...
- 10:07 strongSwan Issue #3381 (Closed): Initiator can not connect to subnet behind gateway
- 09:56 strongSwan Revision d95d6d6f: child-create: Properly handle DH group during migration when reestablishing
- child-create: Properly handle DH group during migration when reestablishing
If such a task was active while reestabl...
Also available in: Atom