- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 29.04.2009
- Last connection: 13.11.2019
- strongSwan (Main Developer, 29.04.2009)
- 16:53 strongSwan Issue #3268: Traffic disruption -- policy-based VPN to AWS VPN service
- > XfrmInTmplMismatch 19759
Since the IP addresses of the currently "active" SA are in the template of...
- 16:23 strongSwan Issue #3268: Traffic disruption -- policy-based VPN to AWS VPN service
- > No responses are sent out from the strongswan host when the policy for 172.25.132.0/22 === 100.64.0.0/10 is associa...
- 14:44 strongSwan Issue #3270: Can not ping.
- > [root@eco ~]ping 10.76.15.254 of B on A.
> [root@vps ~]ping 172.27.7.254 of A on B.
OK, that should wor...
- 14:36 strongSwan Issue #3268: Traffic disruption -- policy-based VPN to AWS VPN service
- > The ping responses are only sent out after the 172.25.134.118[184.108.40.206]...220.127.116.11[18.104.22.168] SA is rekeyed a...
- 10:51 strongSwan Issue #3270 (Feedback): Can not ping.
- > My question is when ping intranet of b in a , can't capture packets in a,and received package in b;
> when ping in...
- 10:45 strongSwan Issue #3269 (Feedback): Vpn radius authentication of 'username' failed
- > but when i connect vpn it show the error RADIUS authentication of 'username' failed..
You obviously have to chec...
- 10:41 strongSwan Issue #3264: feature CUSTOM:kernel-ipsec in plugin 'kernel-netlink' failed to load
- > 1) Is there any tool/logging capability in strongSwan to log PKCS 11 messages/transactions between PKCS11 plugin an...
- 10:34 strongSwan Issue #3267: Client Identification Id for IKE, Traffic Selector
- > Can that be configured in Strongswan?
You mentioned the source code. I asked where you looked (in the Android so...
- 10:26 strongSwan Issue #3268 (Feedback): Traffic disruption -- policy-based VPN to AWS VPN service
- > but 172.25.134.118 sends ping responses intermittently.
Do you mean it doesn't always send them, or that they j...
- 20:45 strongSwan Revision 84b7b0e4: wip: ike-init: Indicate support for IKE_INTERMEDIATE
- wip: ike-init: Indicate support for IKE_INTERMEDIATE
wip: Not strictly necessary. I guess we should also add some ch...
Also available in: Atom