- The default _updown script now dynamically inserts and removes ip6tables
firewall rules if leftfirewall=yes is set in IPv6 connections. New IPv6
net-net and roadwarrior (PSK/RSA) scenarios for both IKEv1 and IKEV2 were
- Implemented RFC4478 repeated authentication to force EAP/Virtual-IP clients
to reestablish an IKE_SA within a given timeframe.
- strongSwan Manager supports configuration listing, initiation and termination
of IKE and CHILD_SAs.
- Fixes and improvements to multithreading code.
- IKEv2 plugins have been renamed to libcharon-* to avoid naming conflicts.
Make sure to remove the old plugins in $libexecdir/ipsec, otherwise they get