No issues for this version
- Fixed a security vulnerability in the openssl plugin which was reported by
Kevin Wojtysiak. The vulnerability has been registered as CVE-2013-2944.
Before the fix, if the openssl plugin's ECDSA signature verification was used,
due to a misinterpretation of the error code returned by the OpenSSL
ECDSA_verify()function, an empty or zeroed signature was accepted as a
Refer to our blog for details.
- The handling of a couple of other non-security relevant OpenSSL return codes
was fixed as well.
- The tnc_ifmap plugin now publishes virtual IPv4 and IPv6 addresses via its
TCG TNC IF-MAP 2.1 interface.
- The charon.initiator_only strongswan.conf option causes charon to ignore
IKE initiation requests.
- The openssl plugin can now use the openssl-fips library.