- In NAT traversal situations and multiple queued Quick Modes,
those pending connections inserted by auto=start after the
port floating from 500 to 4500 were erronously deleted.
- Added a "forceencaps" connection parameter to enforce UDP encapsulation
to surmount restrictive firewalls. NAT detection payloads are faked to
simulate a NAT situation and trick the other peer into NAT mode (IKEv2 only).
- Preview of strongSwan Manager, a web based configuration and monitoring
application. It uses a new XML control interface to query the IKEv2 daemon
- Experimental SQLite configuration backend which will provide the configuration
interface for strongSwan Manager in future releases.
- Further improvements to MOBIKE support.