No issues for this version
- Since some third party IKEv2 implementations run into
problems with strongSwan announcing MOBIKE capability per
default, MOBIKE can be disabled on a per-connection-basis
using the mobike=no option. Whereas mobike=no disables the
sending of the MOBIKE_SUPPORTED notification and the floating
to UDP port 4500 with the IKE_AUTH request even if no NAT
situation has been detected, strongSwan will still support
MOBIKE acting as a responder.
- the default ipsec routing table plus its corresponding priority
used for inserting source routes has been changed from 100 to 220.
It can be configured using the --with-ipsec-routing-table and
- the --enable-integrity-test configure option tests the
integrity of the libstrongswan crypto code during the charon
- the --disable-xauth-vid configure option disables the sending
of the XAUTH vendor ID. This can be used as a workaround when
interoperating with some Windows VPN clients that get into
trouble upon reception of an XAUTH VID without eXtended
AUTHentication having been configured.
- ipsec stroke now supports the rereadsecrets, rereadaacerts,
rereadacerts, and listacerts options.