No issues for this version
- Fixed a Denial-of-Service vulnerability where an IKE_SA_INIT message with
a KE payload containing zeroes only can cause a crash of the IKEv2 charon
daemon due to a NULL pointer returned by the mpz_export() function of the
GNU Multiprecision Library (GMP). Thanks go to Mu Dynamics Research Labs
for making us aware of this problem.
- The new agent plugin provides a private key implementation on top of an
- The NetworkManager plugin has been extended to support certificate client
authentication using RSA keys loaded from a file or using ssh-agent.
- Daemon capability dropping has been ported to libcap and must be enabled
explicitly --with-capabilities=libcap. Future version will support the
newer libcap2 library.
- ipsec listalgs lists the IKEv2 cryptografic algorithms registered with the
charon keying daemon.