- Consistent logging of IKE and CHILD SAs at the audit (AUD) level.
- Improved the performance of the SQL-based virtual IP address pool
by introducing an additional addresses table. The leases table
storing only history information has become optional and can be
disabled by setting charon.plugins.sql.lease_history = no in
- The XFRM_STATE_AF_UNSPEC flag added to xfrm.h allows IPv4-over-IPv6
and IPv6-over-IPv4 tunnels with the 2.6.26 and later Linux kernels.
- management of different virtual IP pools for different
network interfaces have become possible.
- fixed a bug which prevented the assignment of more than 256
virtual IP addresses from a pool managed by an sql database.
- fixed a bug which did not delete own IPCOMP SAs in the kernel.