- Added statistics functions to ipsec pool --status and ipsec pool --leases
and input validation checks to various ipsec pool commands.
- ipsec statusall now lists all loaded charon plugins and displays
the negotiated IKEv2 cipher suite proposals.
- The openssl plugin supports the elliptic curve Diffie-Hellman groups
19, 20, 21, 25, and 26.
- The openssl plugin supports ECDSA authentication using elliptic curve
- Fixed a bug in stroke which caused multiple charon threads to close
the file descriptors during packet transfers over the stroke socket.
- ESP sequence numbers are now migrated in IPsec SA updates handled by
MOBIKE. Works only with Linux kernels >= 2.6.17.