- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 26.04.2012
- Last connection: 17.02.2016
- 11:20 strongSwan Issue #1274: multi connections between two IPs with auto=route
- Some more information:
I tested the same setup using IKEv1. Seems like the problem does not exist for IKEv1. After...
- 19:58 strongSwan Issue #1274: multi connections between two IPs with auto=route
- Tobias Brunner wrote:
> > I think I'm observing the same, or at least a similar, issue.
> What you see is exact...
- 17:14 strongSwan Issue #1274: multi connections between two IPs with auto=route
I think I'm observing the same, or at least a similar, issue.
The responder (bob) is configured to wait for...
- 17:11 strongSwan Issue #507 (Closed): testing environment - freeradius
- You may want to update your recipe for freeradius source:testing/scripts/recipes/003_freeradius.mk.
The currently us...
- 14:43 strongSwan Issue #506 (Closed): modp8192 not working in my setup
I'm facing a problem with DH Group 18 (modp8192).
This is my current configuration:
ipsec.conf -> Respon...
- 13:51 strongSwan Bug #336: Testing environment broken
- It works for me now, altough i had to renumber my local subnets ;-)
At least ikev2/net2net-psk works (i didn't try...
- 11:05 strongSwan Bug #336: Testing environment broken
- I only wanted to load some standard testcases and make some modifications to them for my own test scenarios. Unfortun...
- 14:37 strongSwan Bug #336 (Closed): Testing environment broken
- I just tried to setup the new debian based testing environment and failed miserably. I'm using an up to date debian w...
- 20:36 strongSwan Issue #240: Rekeying between StrongSwan 5.1rc1 and Windows 7 failes
- Obviously I mean 5.0.1rc1
- 20:34 strongSwan Issue #240 (Closed): Rekeying between StrongSwan 5.1rc1 and Windows 7 failes
I did setup a roadwarrior connection between StrongSwan 5.1rc1 and Windows 7. The connection is beeing establi...
Also available in: Atom