- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 27.08.2011
- Last connection: 31.01.2012
- 18:48 strongSwan Bug #172: Support X509 certificates without CA basic constraints
- I agree that my patch is too permissive, but I'm using it because of http://www.tbs-x509.com/GTECyberTrustGlobalRoot2...
- 04:50 strongSwan Bug #172 (Closed): Support X509 certificates without CA basic constraints
- charon fails to load X509 CA certificates without CA basic constraints. Here is patch that adds this functionality.
- 04:38 strongSwan Bug #171: Deadlock with child_updown handlers
- The issue title should be "Deadlock with child_updown handlers" or similar, sorry for mistake.
- 04:15 strongSwan Bug #171 (Closed): Deadlock with child_updown handlers
- I confirm the deadlock mentioned here https://lists.strongswan.org/pipermail/users/2011-November/006908.html in stron...
- 18:26 strongSwan Feature #136: Virtual IP on both sides support
- I want to use roadwarriors as NAT-gateways to WAN, so I need some kind of policy routing (multiple tables with defaul...
- 15:45 strongSwan Feature #136 (Closed): Virtual IP on both sides support
- Hi, I want to migrate from racoon to strongswan IKEv2 and one of the key feature that I need is virtual IP support on...
Also available in: Atom