- 14:59 strongSwan Issue #3629 (Feedback): IPSec enc only on specific dport/proto
- How can we narrow the strongswan IPSec encryption to a specific port or proto?
Similar to the ip XFRM option:
- 08:54 strongSwan Feature #3619: strongswan installation package
- so if I want to create rpm, is there is any SPEC file or complete project for that?
- 08:03 strongSwan Issue #3618: Use side-band to configure strongswan's
- Looks like beet allow to use inner and outer addresses. example?
I'm looking for host-host where:
- IKE stage to be...
- 09:46 strongSwan Feature #3619 (Rejected): strongswan installation package
- update the makefile to create also rpm or deb package as a target
ease the pre-release development and testing
- 09:43 strongSwan Issue #3618: Use side-band to configure strongswan's
- Yes. Something called side-band.
I am working on offloading, but the question is general for any configuration.
- 17:45 strongSwan Issue #3618 (Feedback): Use side-band to configure strongswan's
- Is it possible to use different ifname (say eth0) for swan's negotiation
when configuring actually another ifname (s...
- 17:22 strongSwan Issue #3617 (Feedback): full-offload swanctl.conf
- Trying to implement full-offload.
1. where can I find example or guides for how to create swanctl.conf with child th...
- 17:57 strongSwan Issue #3601: Installing modified strongSwan version on another machine
- Thank you Tobias.
- 15:50 strongSwan Issue #3601: Installing modified strongSwan version on another machine
- Thanks, sorry for the "Assignee" (newbie here).
There's a way to change the version so I can see it clearly when loa...
- 15:20 strongSwan Issue #3601 (Closed): Installing modified strongSwan version on another machine
- I'm doing some with strongSwan and I would like to test it with 2 machines same arch.
So, after modifying strongSwan...
Also available in: Atom