- 12:04 strongSwan Issue #3330: Compatibility support with libreswan
Any referenced guide or documentation, great help to understand.
- 11:43 strongSwan Issue #3330 (Closed): Compatibility support with libreswan
Is it possible to establish IPsec if one of the endpoint is configured with libreswan?
I need to setup a Ip...
- 05:11 strongSwan Issue #3299: Unable to get HTTP response once tunnel is established.
- H Tobias,
In case 1 - If I used a different IP address for the connection i.e. PODB IP instead of it's service , I a...
- 11:03 strongSwan Issue #3299: Unable to get HTTP response once tunnel is established.
So how I can communicate to PODB over IPSec using Service IP from PODA? This environment is Kubern...
- 05:49 strongSwan Issue #3299 (Closed): Unable to get HTTP response once tunnel is established.
- I am using kubernetes setup. I have setup the IPsec tunnel between pods. I have used service IP to reach the PODB. PO...
- 12:06 strongSwan Issue #3288 (Closed): Is strongSwan is recommended for kubernetes?
- Dear experts,
I would like to know if strongSwan supports kubernetes setup and recommended.
Any solution docu...
- 07:53 strongSwan Issue #3252: Unable to start IPsec
- Fixed. Issue was with /etc/ipsec.secrets file.
- 06:45 strongSwan Issue #3252: Unable to start IPsec
- Thanks. Fixed few but still unable to load private key.
host2:/etc/ipsec.d/private # /usr/lib/ipsec/charon --debu...
- 11:45 strongSwan Issue #3252 (Closed): Unable to start IPsec
- I am trying to configure IPsec between 2 hosts using https://www.strongswan.org/testing/testresults/ikev2/host2host-c...
- 05:45 strongSwan Issue #3250 (Closed): strongSwan in kubernetes
Is there any solution that support container env where IPSec can be implemented between pods.
I haven 'not fo...
Also available in: Atom