- 12:00 strongSwan Issue #3438: Window client for Strongswan
- i read that before but when i am connecting using username password these configuration are not working
ERROR "IKE a...
- 11:26 strongSwan Issue #3438 (Feedback): Window client for Strongswan
- I am working on window client for strongswan.
Is this possible that i connect vpn using username and password withou...
- 12:22 strongSwan Issue #3340: certificate for android client
- i think the certificate is valid
run the command pki --verify output is ...
- 11:56 strongSwan Issue #3340: certificate for android client
- Thanks for the response
I use the same way to create certificate for only one server then the certificate work fin...
- 08:11 strongSwan Issue #3340: certificate for android client
- i created certificate for server and add two server ip in the subjectAltName
this is the output of certificate
- 11:45 strongSwan Issue #3340 (Feedback): certificate for android client
- Hello ,
Is it possible in android that i can connect with VPN using username and password without certificate? If...
- 07:39 strongSwan Issue #3269 (Feedback): Vpn radius authentication of 'username' failed
- Hello ,
i want to setup vpn using radius server to authenticate user for that i setup radius server and crea...
- 08:07 strongSwan Issue #3261 (Feedback): Strongswan vpn not connecting in Ios
I setup strong-swan on the server to use vpn connection i connect vpn using psk (Pre-Shared Key) and it...
- 15:10 strongSwan Issue #3256: Ios strong swan authentication failed checkout IKEv2 SA by message with SPIs
- thanks for the explanation but i have create 4 certificates and i add that certificates in the three folder of ipsec....
- 14:52 strongSwan Issue #3256: Ios strong swan authentication failed checkout IKEv2 SA by message with SPIs
- i don't install any certificate on client side...can you please let me know which certificate i have to install on cl...
Also available in: Atom