- 23:01 strongSwan Issue #3442 (Feedback): Apply policy based on network interface in transport mode
More of a question than issue. Is there a way to configure sswan to support encrypting in transport mode usin...
- 22:25 strongSwan Issue #3278: crypto libraries when strongswan is configured to run in the user space
- Thanks. Besides openssl, we do have algorithms referencing other implementations. Is there way to strictly map them t...
- 03:28 strongSwan Issue #3278 (Feedback): crypto libraries when strongswan is configured to run in the user space
General question on the crypto libraries used by strongswan to do the IKE processing - when it is configure...
- 16:36 strongSwan Issue #3218: removing "start_action=trap" from passthrough rule
- OK. Aside from provisioning a route (which we’re doing manually), does anything else in the network/IPSEC config get ...
- 19:47 strongSwan Issue #3218 (Feedback): removing "start_action=trap" from passthrough rule
Are there any side effects to be watched out for in the strongswan space when removing "start_action=trap" ...
- 19:42 strongSwan Issue #3217 (Rejected): removal of "start_action = trap"
- 18:07 strongSwan Issue #3201: stale SA cleanup when peer has failed
- We’ve looked further into the use of DPD with IKEV2. Apparently, the retransmission timeouts are leveraged in order t...
- 17:38 strongSwan Issue #3201: stale SA cleanup when peer has failed
- Thanks. We suspect it could be timing issue on the peer failure detection, given that it is able to execute fine on t...
- 19:31 strongSwan Issue #3201 (Feedback): stale SA cleanup when peer has failed
- We’re attempting to tear down a known stale SA, where we purposely don’t want to notify the peer (peer has failed). T...
- 18:36 strongSwan Issue #3167: Question on dynamic policy in swanctl.conf
- There is potentially data traffic (not just IKE) between IPA and IPB, in addition to IPF and IPB (referencing the dia...
Also available in: Atom