- 15:49 strongSwan Issue #3610: farp plugin conflicts with DHCP service
- Thank you for your respond, Tobias.
According to your description. It seems that issue was caused by the fact that...
- 05:41 strongSwan Issue #3610 (Feedback): farp plugin conflicts with DHCP service
Looking on the surface, the cause of this conflict is the farp plugin. OK. Both StrongSwan and ISC-DHCP were d...
- 11:19 strongSwan Issue #3609 (Feedback): Potential DNS server IP address conflicts
- I have configure the DNS server address in strongswan.conf file by...
- 10:57 strongSwan Issue #3608 (Closed): To assign IP addresses in a different subnet ranges distinct so road warrior clients have virtual IPs not in a same subnet compared with physically direct-connected clients
- Plan to use dhcp plugin to manage the IP address roadwarrior client could retrieve. However, I want the virtual IP ad...
- 16:07 strongSwan Issue #3494: How to create self CA and public key in encryption algorithms of ECDSA 521
- Just forgot to change the RSA to ECDSA.
Not it works.
However, I want to switch site2site certificates from RSA...
- 15:03 strongSwan Issue #3494: How to create self CA and public key in encryption algorithms of ECDSA 521
Now it says,...
- 13:16 strongSwan Issue #3494 (Closed): How to create self CA and public key in encryption algorithms of ECDSA 521
- I created ECDSA private via:...
- 13:56 strongSwan Issue #3487 (Closed): pkcs12 failed - No certificate matches private key
Last week I tried to set up a new strongswan server on my Google Cloud VMs. But during the public key set u...
- 18:32 strongSwan Issue #3464 (Closed): Is it safe to upgrade from Ubuntu 18.04 TLS to 20.04 TLS
I just learned that Ubuntu 20.04 TLS had been released. However, some strongswan plugins has been removed f...
- 15:02 strongSwan Issue #3369: Possible to set size limit for UDP packet because of double encapsulation
- Thanks. But I intend to use two-layer encapsulation, just for fun. Yep, I fixed the issue for TCP packets, quite easy...
Also available in: Atom