- 08:44 strongSwan Issue #3660: The deficit of IKEv2 on information about traffic
- That's correct. I have contacted Apple support for that. The estimated response would be next Sunday.
- 10:24 strongSwan Issue #3660 (Rejected): The deficit of IKEv2 on information about traffic
This is for Mac desktop only. I don't know the result on Windows of Linux desktops.
Two screenshots explai...
- 04:19 strongSwan Issue #3642 (Feedback): How to distinguish encapsulated packets from different interfaces
- The function I want to have is simple.
Encapsulated packets come from two interfaces, say interface A and B. For s...
- 15:49 strongSwan Issue #3610: farp plugin conflicts with DHCP service
- Thank you for your respond, Tobias.
According to your description. It seems that issue was caused by the fact that...
- 05:41 strongSwan Issue #3610 (Feedback): farp plugin conflicts with DHCP service
Looking on the surface, the cause of this conflict is the farp plugin. OK. Both StrongSwan and ISC-DHCP were d...
- 11:19 strongSwan Issue #3609 (Feedback): Potential DNS server IP address conflicts
- I have configure the DNS server address in strongswan.conf file by...
- 10:57 strongSwan Issue #3608 (Closed): To assign IP addresses in a different subnet ranges distinct so road warrior clients have virtual IPs not in a same subnet compared with physically direct-connected clients
- Plan to use dhcp plugin to manage the IP address roadwarrior client could retrieve. However, I want the virtual IP ad...
- 16:07 strongSwan Issue #3494: How to create self CA and public key in encryption algorithms of ECDSA 521
- Just forgot to change the RSA to ECDSA.
Not it works.
However, I want to switch site2site certificates from RSA...
- 15:03 strongSwan Issue #3494: How to create self CA and public key in encryption algorithms of ECDSA 521
Now it says,...
- 13:16 strongSwan Issue #3494 (Closed): How to create self CA and public key in encryption algorithms of ECDSA 521
- I created ECDSA private via:...
Also available in: Atom