- 16:07 strongSwan Issue #3494: How to create self CA and public key in encryption algorithms of ECDSA 521
- Just forgot to change the RSA to ECDSA.
Not it works.
However, I want to switch site2site certificates from RSA...
- 15:03 strongSwan Issue #3494: How to create self CA and public key in encryption algorithms of ECDSA 521
Now it says,...
- 13:16 strongSwan Issue #3494 (Feedback): How to create self CA and public key in encryption algorithms of ECDSA 521
- I created ECDSA private via:...
- 13:56 strongSwan Issue #3487 (Feedback): pkcs12 failed - No certificate matches private key
Last week I tried to set up a new strongswan server on my Google Cloud VMs. But during the public key set u...
- 18:32 strongSwan Issue #3464 (Feedback): Is it safe to upgrade from Ubuntu 18.04 TLS to 20.04 TLS
I just learned that Ubuntu 20.04 TLS had been released. However, some strongswan plugins has been removed f...
- 15:02 strongSwan Issue #3369: Possible to set size limit for UDP packet because of double encapsulation
- Thanks. But I intend to use two-layer encapsulation, just for fun. Yep, I fixed the issue for TCP packets, quite easy...
- 08:57 strongSwan Issue #3369: Possible to set size limit for UDP packet because of double encapsulation
- Yep, lowering the MTU of the outgoing interface is a good method. But I have macOS and iOS native IKEv2 clients softw...
- 07:39 strongSwan Issue #3369 (Feedback): Possible to set size limit for UDP packet because of double encapsulation
- Dear, everyone
The native IKEv2 IPsec kernel would use an MTU of 1400 bytes. So after first layer of encapsulation...
- 12:12 strongSwan Issue #3314: VPN connection dropped after overnight
- Can I use the iOS's DPD (once every a minute) to maintain NAT mapping?
- 11:10 strongSwan Issue #3317 (New): Two directions potential NAT conflict in site to site mode
- As shown in the photo, site 2 site mode could be initialized from each side.
Goal: to use iptables to custom the p...
Also available in: Atom