- 09:42 strongSwan Issue #2883: Radvd with StrongSwan
- Tobias Brunner wrote:
> You realize that How-To was written over ten years ago and not updated since, right? So it ...
- 14:39 strongSwan Issue #2884: No test for echainiv(authenc(hmac(sha256),cbc(aes))) (echainiv(authenc(hmac(sha256-generic),cbc-aes-aesni)))
- I am using the kernel linux 4.10.1 on the home agent machine and the mobile node machine. The ISAKMP protocol is done...
- 16:26 strongSwan Issue #2886 (New): Tunnel interface
- When I run the mip6 daemon after the running ipsec, I get this message in the log file: "device added (path: /sys/dev...
- 13:20 strongSwan Issue #2885 (New): Binding Update and Binding ACK
I would like to know if a home agent can send a Binding Ack to a mobile node located in the same home networ...
- 10:44 strongSwan Issue #2884 (New): No test for echainiv(authenc(hmac(sha256),cbc(aes))) (echainiv(authenc(hmac(sha256-generic),cbc-aes-aesni)))
I found this message in my log file while trying to setup a tunnel between a home agent and a mobile node. C...
- 16:57 strongSwan Issue #2883 (Feedback): Radvd with StrongSwan
- Hello !
I am using exactly the Mobile IPv6 HOWTO posted here [[https://wiki.strongswan.org/projects/strongswan/wik...
- 15:34 strongSwan Issue #2882: Mobile ipv6
- In the Mobile IPv6 HOWTO there is no radv daemon. Could be that the problem ?
- 13:00 strongSwan Issue #2882: Mobile ipv6
- In other words, StrongSwan automatically sets up the IPsec transport SA for the Binding Update messages but not IPsec...
- 12:05 strongSwan Issue #2882: Mobile ipv6
- When I get in the log file "carol charon: 17[CFG] received stroke: route 'tunnel'" I don't receive this "carol charon...
- 11:33 strongSwan Issue #2882: Mobile ipv6
- I get the SA installed for the mh connection but not for the tunnel connection and in the logs I can see that is not ...
Also available in: Atom