- 19:57 strongSwan Issue #3416: COOKIE notification limit
- One quick question regarding sending of COOKIES from the responder. I see from the code at src/libcharon/network/rece...
- 13:30 strongSwan Issue #3416: COOKIE notification limit
- Tobias Brunner wrote:
> That doesn't allow for much network interruption. If the responder is in a condition to re...
- 08:36 strongSwan Issue #3416 (Feedback): COOKIE notification limit
In our live production systems we are experiencing link instability on few occasions (sometimes in one direc...
- 09:39 strongSwan Issue #3410 (Feedback): Non default leftike port
We are using non default leftike port (4500) to connect to Amazon Transit Gateway and rightike port default 500...
- 11:45 strongSwan Issue #3388: DPD action and Transmit timeout
- Sorry we took 5.7.1 as base. So we don't have this fix in our code and I checked the code too.
Some of the transm...
- 19:43 strongSwan Issue #3388: DPD action and Transmit timeout
- INVALID_KE_PAYLOAD has DBG1 error log and I don't see that in the logs. So this error has not happened. (Also both...
- 16:44 strongSwan Issue #3388: DPD action and Transmit timeout
- Loglevel was 1 on the system. So there is no error logs that I see. But I see this message 4 times (at different atte...
- 16:29 strongSwan Issue #3388: DPD action and Transmit timeout
- This issue was seen on a live server when the link was down and flapping quite often. So can this error occur due to ...
- 15:12 strongSwan Issue #3388: DPD action and Transmit timeout
- sorry i missed that log when tunnel establishment stops.
2020-03-28T16:21:46.0+0000 14[IKE] <server-test-1|49> in...
- 10:36 strongSwan Issue #3388 (Closed): DPD action and Transmit timeout
- In our IKE configuration, we have dpd_action=restart and we have enabled transmit timeouts (of 9secs). Once tunnel is...
Also available in: Atom