- 15:13 strongSwan Issue #3469: Duplicate Child SA after rekey with AWS Transit Gateway(TG)
- Not getting any logs on TG side. Will try anyway.
Regarding the rekey, if the rekey is done by one of the peer's, ...
- 12:39 strongSwan Issue #3469 (Closed): Duplicate Child SA after rekey with AWS Transit Gateway(TG)
- We are configuring PSK mode tunnels with Amazon TG and tunnels come up fine. After every rekey, there is a duplicate ...
- 19:57 strongSwan Issue #3416: COOKIE notification limit
- One quick question regarding sending of COOKIES from the responder. I see from the code at src/libcharon/network/rece...
- 13:30 strongSwan Issue #3416: COOKIE notification limit
- Tobias Brunner wrote:
> That doesn't allow for much network interruption. If the responder is in a condition to re...
- 08:36 strongSwan Issue #3416 (Closed): COOKIE notification limit
In our live production systems we are experiencing link instability on few occasions (sometimes in one direc...
- 09:39 strongSwan Issue #3410 (Closed): Non default leftike port
We are using non default leftike port (4500) to connect to Amazon Transit Gateway and rightike port default 500...
- 11:45 strongSwan Issue #3388: DPD action and Transmit timeout
- Sorry we took 5.7.1 as base. So we don't have this fix in our code and I checked the code too.
Some of the transm...
- 19:43 strongSwan Issue #3388: DPD action and Transmit timeout
- INVALID_KE_PAYLOAD has DBG1 error log and I don't see that in the logs. So this error has not happened. (Also both...
- 16:44 strongSwan Issue #3388: DPD action and Transmit timeout
- Loglevel was 1 on the system. So there is no error logs that I see. But I see this message 4 times (at different atte...
- 16:29 strongSwan Issue #3388: DPD action and Transmit timeout
- This issue was seen on a live server when the link was down and flapping quite often. So can this error occur due to ...
Also available in: Atom