- 12:54 strongSwan Issue #3125: IKEV2 linux to linux VPN connection support
- Hi Tobias,
any information on the above query ?
- 09:11 strongSwan Issue #3125: IKEV2 linux to linux VPN connection support
- Hi Tobias,
we have followed the procedure mentioned in the document, but still the same. Normal linux to linux con...
- 07:26 strongSwan Issue #3055: IPSEC strongswan certificates configuration lost after reboot
- The ipsec script can't generate certificates. What are you referring to? pki?
We have used below commands to gener...
- 10:27 strongSwan Issue #3057 (Closed): Strongswan crash
- Hi team,
We are using strongswan service to establish a secure connection between two linux machines.
The IPSEC c...
- 09:39 strongSwan Issue #3055 (Closed): IPSEC strongswan certificates configuration lost after reboot
- When we generate certificates with "ipsec" utility which is part of strongswan,
we observe that subscription to thes...
- 13:41 strongSwan Issue #3013 (Closed): right & righsourceip
- Hi Sir/Mam,
right parameter is working for Linux to Linux connection
rightsourceip parameter is working for Windo...
- 07:36 strongSwan Issue #2974: Regarding cacerts placement
Thank you Brunner
- 06:46 strongSwan Issue #2974 (Closed): Regarding cacerts placement
This is regarding cacert certificate path.
in our environment we have to give the total path of the certs
- 11:01 strongSwan Issue #2941: Unable to establish connection between two hosts from different subnets
- Hi Brunner,
Yes the ips and configurations are correct.
i have one observation here:
- 05:30 strongSwan Issue #2941: Unable to establish connection between two hosts from different subnets
Can you please check and let me know if i am missing something
Also available in: Atom