- 13:12 strongSwan Issue #939: UDP Encapsulation for IPv6 Traffic on Linux
- It took me days to figure out UDP Encap is incompatible with IPv6 outer protocol. Currently running FreeBSD 12.1
- 12:51 strongSwan Issue #2702: Missing HMAC transform in IKEv2 handshake
- Yes, I use the built-in client.
- 12:06 strongSwan Issue #2702: Missing HMAC transform in IKEv2 handshake
- Thank you for your swift reply, Sir!
I have switched the encryption algorithm to non-GCM and now it passes the ini...
- 11:42 strongSwan Issue #2702 (Closed): Missing HMAC transform in IKEv2 handshake
- Hi StrongSwan Team,
I have the following version installed from FreshPorts:
FreeBSD strongSwan U5.6.3/K11.1-RELEA...
Also available in: Atom