- 16:47 strongSwan Issue #2663: keylife vs liftime mix up
- Tobias Brunner wrote:
> So we could also just remove them from the documentation, or at least discourage their use.
- 21:18 strongSwan Issue #2663: keylife vs liftime mix up
- I updated the wiki page to look like this: ...
- 21:12 strongSwan Wiki edit: ConnSection (#99)
- 16:18 strongSwan Issue #2663: keylife vs liftime mix up
- Tobias, I agree with you that it's not worth fixing. Mixing the two aliases is uncommon, but as I said, it might hap...
- 17:24 strongSwan Issue #2663 (Closed): keylife vs liftime mix up
- I got into a strange situation where changes to "liftime" in a connection config in ipsec.conf file seems to be ignor...
- 16:36 strongSwan Wiki edit: ConnSection (#97)
- certified => confirmed
- 17:27 strongSwan Wiki edit: ForwardingAndSplitTunneling (#22)
- Fix typos, and reword a couple of sentences
- 17:27 strongSwan Issue #2534 (Closed): left/rightsubnet Documentation
- I'm looking at left|rightsubnet documentation at:
- 20:50 strongSwan Wiki edit: ConnSection (#95)
- 20:44 strongSwan Issue #2514: X.509 signature scheme Validation Problem When more than one scheme is configured
- I can confirm that the long form of concatenating constraints works fine, such as:
Also available in: Atom