- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 02.06.2016
- Last connection: 24.07.2017
- 02:03 strongSwan Issue #2386: support of concurrent IKEv2 procedure.
- Yes, I've checked concurrent IKEv2 negotiation for Multiple SA is possible.
1. add connectio...
- 06:51 strongSwan Issue #2386: support of concurrent IKEv2 procedure.
- Do you mean concurrent multiple negotiations are possible with the different endpoint?
At my test, it seems that c...
- 02:46 strongSwan Issue #2386 (Closed): support of concurrent IKEv2 procedure.
- It seems strongSwan makes SA negotiation in serial order when there are multiple ipsec connection tries.
- 09:41 strongSwan Issue #2176 (Closed): HTTP_CERT_LOOKUP_SUPPORTED
Does it support that the Strongswan sends an HTTP request to obtain a certificate through the specific URL by ...
- 09:06 strongSwan Issue #2164 (Closed): How to disable Extended sequence number support
Can I make strongswan to disable ESN surpport?
I want to limit the number of transform sets (up to 10) sent d...
- 06:15 strongSwan Issue #2119 (Closed): Sending delete message when child SA failure
This is no big deal, but it looks that Strongswan does NOT send delete message in case of that creating the Ch...
- 09:43 strongSwan Issue #2104: Memory leak in charon
- Thank you for your feedback. we're considering below code to resolve the memory issue. What do you think of this code...
- 02:41 strongSwan Issue #2104: Memory leak in charon
- Procrank shows that PSS was increased from 60,891K to 71,027K after 30mins with sending DPD every 1sec.
- 11:47 strongSwan Issue #2104 (Closed): Memory leak in charon
I can see that memory leak occurs whenever logs are printed or NAT packet is transmitted in charon.
I tried ...
- 08:09 strongSwan Feature #2095: Support liveness check in Strongswan
- Thank you for the feedback.
Also available in: Atom