- 12:33 strongSwan Issue #2715 (Closed): Inconsistency of uniqueids enum and strings
- 19:24 strongSwan Issue #2708: DPD behavior comformance with RFC7296
- Another issue observed during DPD is that:
When DPD timeout happens(due to disconnectivity), the original IKE SA is ...
- 12:20 strongSwan Issue #2708 (Closed): DPD behavior comformance with RFC7296
- I have a few doubts regarding strongSwan's DPD behavior conformance with RFC7296, depicted in https://tools.ietf.org/...
- 17:47 strongSwan Issue #2679: Problem when updating connections with same traffic selector
Tobias Brunner wrote:
> > But this is not the key here, if mark 0 for ESP is not in use, in the same test case ...
- 17:08 strongSwan Issue #2679: Problem when updating connections with same traffic selector
- You are correct, mark is in use, ESP rule is configured with mark 0 while bypass rule has no mark.
I only pasted par...
- 15:59 strongSwan Issue #2679: Problem when updating connections with same traffic selector
- What is installed in kernel(shown via ip x p) is that both ESP and bypass policies are present, that is due to the fa...
- 14:25 strongSwan Issue #2679 (Closed): Problem when updating connections with same traffic selector
- The test steps as follows:
1. ESP tunnel in ipsec.conf is configured as below, the tunnel is established successfull...
- 08:57 strongSwan Issue #2672 (Closed): Does strongswan support manual priority for pass/drop policies?
Swanctl.conf supports configuring priority for IPsec policies with "connections.<conn>.children.<child>.priority...
- 13:38 strongSwan Issue #2626 (Closed): Traffic selector negotiation issue when subnet are configured in different format
- When local config is:
And peer is:
- 13:10 strongSwan Issue #2609 (Closed): What does the number in the bracket mean in status output?
Also available in: Atom