- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 01.02.2016
- Last connection: 03.06.2020
- 22:07 strongSwan Bug #3064: curve448 does not appear to be recognized as valid in ike or esp config
- It works as expected with the change from that branch, thanks!
- 17:01 strongSwan Bug #3064 (Closed): curve448 does not appear to be recognized as valid in ike or esp config
- On FreeBSD 12 with strongSwan 5.8.0.d2, I can use curve25519 with IKEv1 and IKEv2 when the curve25519 plugin is loade...
- 16:47 strongSwan Issue #1292: Incorrect SA status with IKEv2 tunnel carrying mixed IPv4 and IPv6 traffic
- The other end is a mirror image, config-wise. No narrowing, they match exactly:...
- 22:34 strongSwan Issue #1292 (Closed): Incorrect SA status with IKEv2 tunnel carrying mixed IPv4 and IPv6 traffic
- I noticed this in lab testing with a single IKEv2 tunnel that has both IPv4 and IPv6 traffic in a single connection, ...
Also available in: Atom