- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 23.12.2015
- Last connection: 28.03.2020
- 22:35 strongSwan Bug #3391: Strongswan complitelly crashes and restarts itself.
- Hi Tobias,
Just wanted to give you an update. Appears that version 5.8.2 was not affected by this bug. This bug ex...
- 04:29 strongSwan Bug #3391: Strongswan complitelly crashes and restarts itself.
- I attached more detailed log with level=2.
Also I wanted to add, when you type ipsec status you get...
- 02:26 strongSwan Issue #3387: charonlog stopped generating DPD messages
Thank you for the reply. My bad on this one. There were DPDs and then suddenly nothing so I was concerned,...
- 02:22 strongSwan Bug #3391 (Closed): Strongswan complitelly crashes and restarts itself.
I believe I have discovered a serious bug where strongswan / ipsec daemon crashes, drops all the connection...
- 04:40 strongSwan Issue #3387: charonlog stopped generating DPD messages
- I didnt mention the kernel version I am running is 3.10.94:
Linux strongSwan U5.8.2/K3.10.94-v1r02
University of ...
- 04:12 strongSwan Issue #3387 (Closed): charonlog stopped generating DPD messages
I have a linux server 1 that has strongswan-5.8.2 running and about 36 connections coming in from VPN route...
- 21:03 strongSwan Issue #3260: client connect for windows 7/10
- The best way to make this work on Windows is to either manually add the route for the destination network or use the ...
- 20:58 strongSwan Issue #3302: Error when upgrading from 5.6.1 to 5.8.2
- Noel Kuntze wrote:
> See "the roadmap":https://wiki.strongswan.org/versions/70, "Dots are not allowed anymore in sec...
- 06:06 strongSwan Issue #3302 (Closed): Error when upgrading from 5.6.1 to 5.8.2
After running strongswan version 5.6.1 on my linux router for almost 2 years now, I decided to update it to...
- 19:09 strongSwan Issue #2207 (Closed): Android client updated to 1.7.2 will not work with the current setup (using 192-bit AES)
I have been using strongswan for the past year between linux firewall (running Linux strongSwan U5.3.5/K3.1...
Also available in: Atom