- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 16.12.2015
- Last connection: 29.06.2020
- 11:43 strongSwan Issue #3496: Route-based VPN - transport mode
- We use strongswan on an embedded device (industrial routers) which have a web user interface for setup. So customer d...
- 08:46 strongSwan Issue #3496: Route-based VPN - transport mode
- Responder IKEv2:...
- 20:20 strongSwan Issue #3496: Route-based VPN - transport mode
- Is it valid configuration, isn't it? I understand that is not recommended to use IKEv1 in general. But I guess it sho...
- 15:02 strongSwan Issue #3496 (Feedback): Route-based VPN - transport mode
I would like to use transport mode in route-based IPsec but I am not succesfull so far. I use new xfrmi in...
- 14:31 strongSwan Issue #3482: Not able to set RSA authentication via swanctl.conf
- It works now. You close the issue.
Many thanks for support.
- 10:27 strongSwan Issue #3482: Not able to set RSA authentication via swanctl.conf
- OK, I moved key file to /etc/swanctl/rsa but it still does not work. Charon reports the same.
Is authentication rs...
- 14:47 strongSwan Issue #3482 (Closed): Not able to set RSA authentication via swanctl.conf
I try to migrate from ipsec.conf to swanctl.conf(vici) but I am not successfull with RSA authentication.
- 10:09 strongSwan Issue #3453: Retransmission timeouts
- OK, thanks a lot. You can close the issue.
- 13:33 strongSwan Issue #3453 (Closed): Retransmission timeouts
Is it any possibility to set "retransmit_timeout" indepedently for each ipsec tunnel (as DPDtimeout settin...
- 12:40 strongSwan Issue #2414: Charon sometimes doesn't react to stroke command
- Jiri Zendulka wrote:
> It is the same issue like #1453. So far not fixed in official release.
Also available in: Atom