- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 16.12.2015
- Last connection: 24.05.2021
- 16:25 strongSwan Issue #3496: Route-based VPN - transport mode
- I'm glad to see that someone run into the same problem. Thanks for the comment. I suspected that the problem is in th...
- 09:05 strongSwan Issue #3649: IKEv2 in transport mode with Cisco
- I posted the issue on CISCO community.
- 08:57 strongSwan Issue #3496: Route-based VPN - transport mode
- At this moment I am not able to solve this issue. As I wrote BEET mode and TUNNEL mode works well in route-based IPse...
- 08:44 strongSwan Issue #3693: Policy-based vs. Route-based - Data throughput
- Ok. You can close the issue. Thanks.
- 15:30 strongSwan Issue #3693 (Closed): Policy-based vs. Route-based - Data throughput
- I implemented route-based IPsec on embedded devices (armv7) and I noticed that route-based IPsec has lower data throu...
- 14:10 strongSwan Issue #3496: Route-based VPN - transport mode
- I have been successful with a ikev2/host-to-host configuration in tunnel and beet mode. The set_mark_out setting in t...
- 09:24 strongSwan Issue #3649 (Closed): IKEv2 in transport mode with Cisco
- I need an IKEv2 connection in transport mode between Strongswan and Cisco. Cisco is a responder and has a public IP. ...
- 10:55 strongSwan Issue #3643: Strongswan and FRR NHRP
- OK, you can close the issue...
- 12:43 strongSwan Issue #3643 (Feedback): Strongswan and FRR NHRP
- If strongswan with NHRP (FRR iproject) is used, then some patches are needed for proper operation.
For example VIC...
- 09:55 strongSwan Bug #3627: swanctl - segmentation fault during loading encrypted private key
- I see. The empty line was removed during importing encrypted key to our device. So there is a bug on our side too.
Also available in: Atom