- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 12.11.2015
- Last connection: 01.10.2018
- 16:04 strongSwan Issue #2783: Problem with tunnel to Checkpoint Firewall
- Thanks, Tobias. I'll double-check that the traffic selectors match.
- 12:10 strongSwan Issue #2783 (Closed): Problem with tunnel to Checkpoint Firewall
I'm struggling to get a tunnel between Strongswan (5.2.1) and a Checkpoint firewall (R80.10) working.
- 11:19 strongSwan Issue #2688: Upgrade Question
- Hi Tobias,
I know 5.2.1 is very old, but we tend to just install the version from the Debian repos. We're upgradi...
- 10:48 strongSwan Issue #2688 (Closed): Upgrade Question
I'm going to be upgrading one of my Strongswan boxes from 4.5.2 to 5.2.1. It's running a single IKEv1 poin...
- 15:46 strongSwan Issue #2529: Multiple Private Subnets
- Seems to happen when connecting to a Cisco ASA as the remote device. Works ok when testing Strongswan to Strongswan....
- 14:38 strongSwan Issue #2529: Multiple Private Subnets
- Hi Tobias,
No, this is with IKEv2 tunnels.
- 12:30 strongSwan Issue #2529 (Closed): Multiple Private Subnets
I've got a question about the way StrongSwan handles multiple private subnets.
When specifying multiple ...
- 11:48 strongSwan Feature #2499: API for strongSwan?
- Sorry - I've just found the docs about the vici plugin. Feel free to close this.
- 11:39 strongSwan Feature #2499 (Closed): API for strongSwan?
I'm just wondering if it would be possible in the future to have an API for strongSwan? My organisation is...
- 17:31 strongSwan Issue #2250: Tunnel is created and destroyed hundreds of times a second
- I managed to get hold of the backport so it's now running 5.2.1 and it seems to be behaving itself now with the same ...
Also available in: Atom