- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 18.06.2015
- Last connection: 07.10.2017
- 20:40 strongSwan Feature #1143: Network manager plugin has no support for ipv6
- Ping, I believe it would be an useful feature to have, I sometimes wanted to have ipv6 only vpn.
- 18:08 strongSwan Feature #1143: Network manager plugin has no support for ipv6
- Confirmed that newest strongswan plugin for nm does not have ipv6 support, still
- 15:42 strongSwan Feature #1143 (Closed): Network manager plugin has no support for ipv6
It seems that the strongswan's network manager plugin does not support ipv6, I am using nm 1.x
- 20:12 strongSwan Feature #1001: Add support for some IPv6 RADIUS attributes
- Actually a suggestion:
Strongswan sends Framed-IPv6-Prefix in accounting requests. Shouldn't it actually send Framed...
- 17:20 strongSwan Feature #1001: Add support for some IPv6 RADIUS attributes
- I believe there is framed_ipv6_address attribute too. rfc6911, section 3.1, or I misread something?
Tobias Brunner w...
- 02:07 strongSwan Feature #1002 (Closed): No support for NT hashes in swanctl
Although it is supported in ipsec.secrets, I do not seem to be able to use ntlm hashes in swanctl configura...
- 02:06 strongSwan Feature #1001 (Closed): Add support for some IPv6 RADIUS attributes
Please add support for processing ipv6 related attributes from radius in addition to ipv4 ones.
Also available in: Atom