- Email: garga@FreeBSD.org
- Registered on: 08.06.2015
- Last connection: 09.08.2019
- 15:56 strongSwan Issue #3141 (Closed): swanctl sometimes fails to show child DH group
- I couldn't find a precise way to reproduce but I noted DH group is not printed by swanctl -l every time. Here is an o...
- 18:09 strongSwan Issue #3065: Error building 5.8.0rc1 without gperf
- Thanks for the explanation!
- 18:00 strongSwan Issue #3065 (Closed): Error building 5.8.0rc1 without gperf
- I noted a problem building 5.8.0rc1 (which didn't happen on 5.8.0dr2) on FreeBSD.
Configure script detects gperf i...
- 21:31 strongSwan Issue #3040 (Closed): Traffic stop passing after some time
- I'm working on pfSense 2.5.0, which is based on FreeBSD 12.0-RELEASE. After I upgrade my testing router to this versi...
- 12:52 strongSwan Bug #2579: 5.6.2 crashes on FreeBSD
- More pfSense users confirmed the fix
- 21:40 strongSwan Bug #2579: 5.6.2 crashes on FreeBSD
- This seems to fix at least the use case I got that was crashing. I'll ask for pfSense users to test it as well but so...
- 15:47 strongSwan Bug #2579: 5.6.2 crashes on FreeBSD
- Tobias Brunner wrote:
> > I've started it with [...] and I got this with strongswan without debug symbols on:
- 14:14 strongSwan Bug #2579: 5.6.2 crashes on FreeBSD
- FYI, I've built 5.6.1 package to attempt to identify first broken release and it crashed the same way. So the problem...
- 13:24 strongSwan Bug #2579: 5.6.2 crashes on FreeBSD
- I've started it with ...
- 00:42 strongSwan Bug #2579 (Closed): 5.6.2 crashes on FreeBSD
- After upgrade strongswan to 5.6.2 on FreeBSD ports tree and on pfSense some users started to report a crash. Fortunat...
Also available in: Atom