- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 07.05.2015
- Last connection: 01.08.2018
- 14:06 strongSwan Bug #2714: DPD retransmit in IKEv1
- One comment on the code change:
The log message in task_manager_v1.c:931 should be also updated.
- 16:44 strongSwan Bug #2714: DPD retransmit in IKEv1
Both points make sense:
If R-U-THERE-ACK has not been received a message with a different MID but with th...
- 12:27 strongSwan Bug #2714: DPD retransmit in IKEv1
- To add to this:
According to RFC 3706 section 5.4 - (https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc3706#section-5.4): " An implem...
- 11:30 strongSwan Bug #2714 (Closed): DPD retransmit in IKEv1
From the code it looks like DPD packets in IKE v1 are not retransmitted (since the task of dpd never retu...
- 22:00 strongSwan Bug #2358: IKEv1 redundant Child SA rekey is being deleted
- > Obvious disclaimer: Use IKEv2!
In this case we can use IKEv2 because the peer doesn't support it.
> So I gues...
- 11:06 strongSwan Bug #2358: IKEv1 redundant Child SA rekey is being deleted
- I proposed https://github.com/strongswan/strongswan/pull/74
I'll be glad to know what you think about the fix.
- 16:49 strongSwan Bug #2358 (Closed): IKEv1 redundant Child SA rekey is being deleted
- # In this issue, has been written that for IKEv1 quick mode SA, the child SAs are not deleted in the rekey time becau...
- 11:39 strongSwan Issue #2345: Crash in ha_ike hook_message
- I forgat to add that from reading the assembly I believe that message_hook (in ha_ike.c) was called with ike_sa=NULL.
- 11:38 strongSwan Issue #2345 (Closed): Crash in ha_ike hook_message
I see several crashes with the same pattern.
Here is the stack:
- 13:09 strongSwan Bug #1401: A lock inversion
- I tested the 1401-thread-cleanup branch, and ran a lock inversion detector and a race detector, and everything looks ...
Also available in: Atom