- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 20.02.2015
- Last connection: 06.11.2019
- 11:40 strongSwan Issue #3248 (Feedback): Strongswan ESP bypasses iptables
We have observed a peculiar issue where depending on the selection of charon plugins in place, it may or may not ...
- 14:20 strongSwan Issue #2698 (Feedback): DSCP and kernel-libipsec
TOS/DSCP markings are copied from the inner packet to the UDP/4500 ESP packet in "standard" Strongswan, however...
- 12:15 strongSwan Issue #429: ipsec down is not bringing down a connection!
Is this bug still existing in version 5.3.5 or has the patch been applied?
- 10:29 strongSwan Issue #1296: Building HA Kernel on Redhat kernel 3.10.0-327.4.5.el7.x86_64
- I have investigated this further. Red Hat have made significant changes to the network code in the kernel between RHE...
- 18:29 strongSwan Issue #1296 (Closed): Building HA Kernel on Redhat kernel 3.10.0-327.4.5.el7.x86_64
- The High Availability kernel patches for Linux assume the following definition for NF_HOOK:
static inline int
- 16:39 strongSwan Bug #1174: NULL encryption broken (again) since version 5.3
- Thank you Tobias.
- 12:15 strongSwan Bug #1174 (Closed): NULL encryption broken (again) since version 5.3
- Changes to the sources since 5.3 (ie 5.3.1,.2,.3) seem to have broken kernel-libipsec with NULL encryption as follows...
- 16:53 strongSwan Issue #923 (New): MOBIKE not working on HA cluster
I have been testing MOBIKE and NAT-T in a HA scenario. I am not having any problems with NAT-T:
Apr 2 15:21:...
- 12:57 strongSwan Issue #895: High Availability with kernel-libipsec
- Thanks Martin. I thought we would probably hit the buffers somewhere with this requirement!
- 11:21 strongSwan Issue #895 (Closed): High Availability with kernel-libipsec
I have been "kicking the tyres" of Strongswan with a view to using it for a particular and very non-typical app...
Also available in: Atom