- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 17.02.2015
- Last connection: 17.05.2020
- 05:33 strongSwan Issue #3032: Connected to VPN, but no traffic
- I'm currently experiencing a similar problem, and by doing a good deal of testing I have noticed that the firewall ru...
- 01:47 strongSwan Issue #2478 (Closed): Compression not working
- StrongSwan 5.6.0 (strongswan-ipsec-5.6.0-2.1) running on a Linux kernel 4.11.1-1.4 has problems compressing IPsec tra...
- 08:43 strongSwan Issue #2282: StrongSwan colliding with other processes accessing iptables
- I followed your suggestion of ipset and modified the scripts accordingly. This should avert any future problems of th...
- 00:42 strongSwan Issue #2282 (Closed): StrongSwan colliding with other processes accessing iptables
- When I attempt to open a VPN connection to my server, the tunnel is brought up seemingly as usual, but occasionally m...
- 10:38 strongSwan Bug #852: NetworkManager assumes failure during reauthentication
- Tobias Brunner wrote:
> Didn't the _reauth=no_ workaround work for you?
Sorry - my fault. I seem to have confused...
- 21:01 strongSwan Bug #852: NetworkManager assumes failure during reauthentication
- Good to know how any hangs can be mitigated - however, is there anything planned on fixing this so that charon-nm bec...
- 20:27 strongSwan Issue #1018: StrongSwan 5.1.3-4.11.1: Problems with conn matching - altName doesn't get matched
- RADIUS misbehaved after an update to a new major release, because it didn't know the users that I had set any more, a...
- 22:08 strongSwan Issue #1018: StrongSwan 5.1.3-4.11.1: Problems with conn matching - altName doesn't get matched
- O.k., then I have been mistaken from a previous setup that had some cert problems that caused StrongSwan to default t...
- 11:16 strongSwan Issue #1018 (Closed): StrongSwan 5.1.3-4.11.1: Problems with conn matching - altName doesn't get matched
- I'm using StrongSwan both for connecting servers to each other by means of an IPsec tunnel and for establishing a rem...
- 11:52 strongSwan Issue #866 (Closed): StrongSwan for Android: How do I import a cacert (I have set up my own CA and want to have StrongSwan take it into account)?
I'm attempting to install my own CA certificate in StrongSwan for Android, but somehow I cannot get it ...
Also available in: Atom