- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 28.12.2014
- Last connection: 21.10.2018
- 15:57 strongSwan Bug #2806 (Closed): Compile Error in Generated Parsers With strongSwan 5.6.3+ on mips32r2 and uClibc
Strongswan 5.6.3+ do not build for mips32r2 with uClibc 0.9.33.2
This is error in src/libstrongswan/set...
- 19:59 strongSwan Bug #810: Release virtual IP after IKE rekeying
- Tobias Brunner wrote:
> This is fixed with the referenced commit.
This patch is work very well. Thank you!
- 08:23 strongSwan Bug #807: MacOS IPSec rekeyng fail
- Len Relsson wrote:
> I'm trying from MacOSX 10.10.1. It's happening in my case too.
> On server side I have set...
- 08:19 strongSwan Bug #810 (Closed): Release virtual IP after IKE rekeying
- I use strongswan as server for Apple MacOSX clients with auth by pub key and xauth-noauth plugin.
Please, see atta...
- 22:55 strongSwan Bug #807: MacOS IPSec rekeyng fail
- Hello, again!
As I can see, at initiate connection server lease to client virtual IP 10.2.2.1 and it's use for mat...
- 18:52 strongSwan Issue #804: Split tunnelling not work at MacOSX and iOS
Yes, at MacOS 10.9.5 it's work too.
This issue must be closed. All work as expected.
- 21:42 strongSwan Bug #807: MacOS IPSec rekeyng fail
- One more update
After second (failed) IPSec SA rekeying, IKE session was not drop. But all time when MacOS is use ...
- 20:32 strongSwan Bug #807: MacOS IPSec rekeyng fail
- And here is some logs
- 15:45 strongSwan Bug #807 (Closed): MacOS IPSec rekeyng fail
I use this config with version 5.2.2rc1...
- 09:31 strongSwan Bug #737: Split tunneling works in Android but not in iOS, OSX and Windows
- I was build ver 5.2.2rc1 and Cisco VPN client work as expected.
This patch also req this patch https://git.strongs...
Also available in: Atom