- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 04.08.2014
- Last connection: 16.06.2015
- 18:07 strongSwan Bug #780 (Closed): Default _updown script is logging IP address to syslog
- We found logs with sensitive client information(IP address) in our servers' syslog after we have explicitly setting a...
- 17:23 strongSwan Bug #776 (Closed): wrong network interface in OS X routing tables after disconnect/reconnect
Server/Client: strongswan 5.2.1
OS X version: 10.10.1
Steps to reproduce:
1. Connect with strong...
- 12:33 strongSwan Bug #765: mtu of TUN is not set correctly on OS X
- Suggested patch.
- 19:49 strongSwan Bug #765 (New): mtu of TUN is not set correctly on OS X
- OS X client is using kernel-libipsec and tun device, but the TUN created by OS X client has a MTU of 1500, which is c...
- 18:59 strongSwan Feature #652: IKEv2 fragmentation
- Initial testing of the branch shows that it worked for IKEv2 fragmentation with strongswan client.
However, IKEv1 ...
- 12:47 strongSwan Issue #668 (Rejected): TUN overlapping in Android 4.4.2
There has been reports about StrongSwan causing system VPN interface failure when two TUN is open at the s...
Also available in: Atom