- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 21.03.2014
- Last connection: 05.04.2016
- 16:47 strongSwan Issue #1250: REKEYING problem between strongSwan and MikroTik router (v6.3.3)
- can be closed, upgrading to FreeBSD 10.2 resolved the issue
- 18:23 strongSwan Issue #1259: The installation of virtual IP addresses on windows platform is not supported by kernel-iph
- I'm running a setup with Windows 7 and MacOS clients an virtual IPs. What are your build options?
Here is my ipsec...
- 18:16 strongSwan Issue #1260: vpn problem
- Without logfiles it's hard to guess what's wrong
- 18:15 strongSwan Feature #1251: FreeBSD HA
- AFAIK it does not work under FreeBSD as the kernel is different
- 13:33 strongSwan Issue #1250 (Closed): REKEYING problem between strongSwan and MikroTik router (v6.3.3)
- A connection between our MikroTik CloudCore Router with the current firmware (v 6.3.3) and a strongSwan gateway runni...
- 17:56 strongSwan Issue #636: IKEv2 connection fails on MacOS 10.9.3 with SIOCPROTODETACH_IN6: utun0 error=6 after about one minute
- Fixed with updating the system to 10.9.4. So this issue can be closed.
- 18:00 strongSwan Issue #636 (Closed): IKEv2 connection fails on MacOS 10.9.3 with SIOCPROTODETACH_IN6: utun0 error=6 after about one minute
- Installed strongSwan via Homebrew on Mac OS 10.9.3 and trying to connect as a Roadwarrior towards a server running Fr...
- 15:05 strongSwan Issue #558: strongswan mac client won't work
- I don't know if its related but the newest Mac OS 10.9.2 version seems to have issues with the strongswan (5.1.1-3) g...
- 12:16 strongSwan Bug #456: StrongSwan client for OS X crashes
- I think this is related to this bug. On a fresh Mac OS 10.8.4 the app freezes after installing the helper tool and cr...
Also available in: Atom