- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 18.03.2014
- Last connection: 18.06.2014
- 13:59 strongSwan Issue #1289 (New): HA plugin should sync last sent packet
- If a failover occurs between sending a message and receiving the response, then it is possible that the peer has actu...
- 09:36 strongSwan Bug #1156 (Closed): random_rng_t::get_bytes may falsly claim to allocate random
If 'read' retur...
- 14:53 strongSwan Issue #1155 (Closed): double-free in src/libcharon/sa/ikev2/tasks/child_create.c
- In migrate() (~line 1589), there is a call to DESTROY_IF(this->nonceg), but nonceg is not set to NULL.
Later in dest...
- 10:40 strongSwan Issue #357: Lifetime in case of IKEv1
- I think that the source of the bug is that quick_mode.c does successfully negotiate in full the lifebytes/lifetime, b...
- 13:19 strongSwan Bug #655: proposed patch to diffie_hellman.c
- For reference, pthread_once is used elsewhere in strongswan, so the proposed patch was not introducing a new dependen...
- 13:19 strongSwan Bug #654: Proposed patch to mutex.c
- I didn't realized strongswan was already using compare-and-swap. Your patch is definitely better.
For reference on...
- 11:56 strongSwan Bug #655 (Closed): proposed patch to diffie_hellman.c
- The attached patch performs thread safe initialization, as opposed to the current initialization which is potentially...
- 11:21 strongSwan Bug #654 (Closed): Proposed patch to mutex.c
- The code in src/libstrongswan/threading/mutex.c performs (without lock):
pthread_t self = pthread_self();
- 11:28 strongSwan Issue #623: IKEv1 only proposes the first supported encryption/integrity algorithm
- Thanks for this accurate and insightful response. I think this issue can be closed.
I suggest to change the code her...
- 16:05 strongSwan Issue #623 (Closed): IKEv1 only proposes the first supported encryption/integrity algorithm
Also available in: Atom