- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 14.03.2014
- Last connection: 12.07.2020
- 11:01 strongSwan Issue #3511: after IPv6 prefix change charon is stuck in "connecting"
- Thats a lot of ifs and maybes. Wouldn't you agree that the deprecated IPv6 address should be avoided automatically, i...
- 08:57 strongSwan Feature #3509: Add log level to log message
- I have applied the patch on top of 5.8.4 to a gateway in the office: Works very well.
- 07:03 strongSwan Issue #3511: after IPv6 prefix change charon is stuck in "connecting"
- PS: *ip a* shows this:...
- 06:54 strongSwan Issue #3511: after IPv6 prefix change charon is stuck in "connecting"
- More information is necessary:
* This is a home office setup. The IPsec conntection is established between my deskto...
- 18:19 strongSwan Issue #3511 (Feedback): after IPv6 prefix change charon is stuck in "connecting"
- If I reboot my gateway to the internet, then Deutsche Telekom gives me a new IPv6 prefix. The old one is not routed a...
- 23:20 strongSwan Feature #3509 (Feedback): Add log level to log message
- I understand that it might be pretty painful to change the log file format, but do you think it would be possible to ...
- 18:54 strongSwan Issue #3451: weird Diffie-Hellman support
- If there are other ciphers including DH provided for IKE, then its a little bit inflexible to ignore the whole connec...
- 08:32 strongSwan Issue #3451 (Feedback): weird Diffie-Hellman support
- Using ...
- 12:44 strongSwan Issue #3409: no reconnect after a local prefix delegation
- I would be glad to help to fix this problem.
- 12:22 strongSwan Bug #3448: network manager GUI too tall
- I really like the new GUI. Thanx very much
Do you think it would be OK to include this patch in Debian's network-m...
Also available in: Atom