- 14:29 strongSwan Bug #819: strongswan 5.2.2 and IKEv1 causes INVALID-PROTOCOL-ID error
- Thanks you Tobias! The patch works fine with IKEv1, no error messages are generated this time and the client (runnin...
- 20:04 strongSwan Bug #819: strongswan 5.2.2 and IKEv1 causes INVALID-PROTOCOL-ID error
- I've also had the same problem with version 5.2.2, connecting to a Netvanta router:
2015.02.09 14:33:45 CRYPTO_IKE...
- 10:16 strongSwan Issue #448: strongswan-5.1.1 breaks modeconfig on Adtran router
- Thank you Tobias!
I can't recall why I had setup push modeconfig some versions ago, but since it worked I left alo...
- 12:14 strongSwan Issue #448 (Closed): strongswan-5.1.1 breaks modeconfig on Adtran router
Strongswan-5.1.1 running on a roadwarrior fails to obtain modeconfig from an Adtran Netvanta router using IKEv...
Also available in: Atom