- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 24.10.2013
- Last connection: 09.11.2015
- 10:41 strongSwan Bug #1191: ipsec stroke down-nb is blocking
- Branch 1191-stroke-down-nb branch works for me, thanks!
- 15:14 strongSwan Bug #1191 (Closed): ipsec stroke down-nb is blocking
- While up-nb works fine in non blocking, down-nb still blocks until an IPsec connection is successfully terminated.
- 15:07 strongSwan Issue #429: ipsec down is not bringing down a connection!
- Flushing the queue didnt helped me, I had to do a full task manager reset (see attached patch).
In my case, a dang...
- 15:58 strongSwan Feature #991: whitelist: UTF8 certificates not whitelisted
- I added the workaround only as reference, since we have control over all server and clients this works fine for us.
- 14:11 strongSwan Feature #993 (Closed): charon prefers IPv6 for DNS hostnames even if left is set to IPv4
- If left is set to an IPv4 address and right is an DNS hostname, resolving to IPv4 and IPv6,
charon will initiate the...
- 14:02 strongSwan Bug #990: unsafe use of malloc after fork
- My workstation is ubuntu 14.04 too, 64 bit on a quad core i5-3470S. Try to stop and start the program if it not crash...
- 10:31 strongSwan Feature #991: whitelist: UTF8 certificates not whitelisted
- Attached workaround: Switch ASN1_PRINTABLESTRING to ASN1_UTF8STRING
- 10:29 strongSwan Feature #991 (Closed): whitelist: UTF8 certificates not whitelisted
- Whitelist plugin creates identification_t with printablestrings ASN1. These IDs will get binary hashed.
- 10:04 strongSwan Bug #990: unsafe use of malloc after fork
- Attached stress test program to test libc implementation.
Segfaults after some time on my ubuntu workstation with gl...
- 09:25 strongSwan Bug #990 (Closed): unsafe use of malloc after fork
- After upgrading strongwan to 5.2.2 (retried again with 5.3.0), we noticed deadlocks in charon from time to time.
Also available in: Atom