- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 20.08.2013
- Last connection: 03.09.2013
- 16:48 strongSwan Bug #394: Conformance test, hooks problem
- I changed Makefile.in (the whole time I was changing Makefile.am). Now it works! Thank you very much!
- 12:42 strongSwan Bug #394: Conformance test, hooks problem
- I changed Makefile.am as you suggested. I have no autogen.sh in strongswan src, so I can't run the script.
- 09:52 strongSwan Bug #394: Conformance test, hooks problem
I fixed it in the source code, but I get the same message again...
- 17:01 strongSwan Bug #394 (Closed): Conformance test, hooks problem
I am trying to run conformance tests on StrongSwan 5.1.0(on FreeBSD 9.0). When I define hooks section, I al...
- 11:56 strongSwan Issue #388: Unable to create PF_KEY socket, FreeBSD
- I missed one option and that's why it didn't work. Thanks a lot!
- 11:54 strongSwan Feature #389 (Closed): Conformance testing
I would like to run conformance tests on strongSwan. I wonder if there are preconfigured test suites or we ...
- 12:39 strongSwan Issue #388 (Closed): Unable to create PF_KEY socket, FreeBSD
I'm trying to establish connection between strongSwan (version 5.1.0, running on FreeBSD 9.0) and another p...
- 14:47 strongSwan Bug #386: Conformance test installation problem on FreeBSD
- It works now! Thank you very much!
- 11:12 strongSwan Bug #386 (Closed): Conformance test installation problem on FreeBSD
I tried to build strongSwan 5.1.0 (tried also with 5.0.4) on FreeBSD with conftest option enabled.
Also available in: Atom