- 21:40 strongSwan Feature #739: Why is there no Webmin module for StrongSWAN?
- Tobias Brunner wrote:
> Please report this "downstream":http://webmin.com/community.html.
oh.. sorry. I thought i...
- 19:55 strongSwan Feature #739 (Closed): Why is there no Webmin module for StrongSWAN?
- I'm surprised that Webmin still has the old (useless) FreeSWAN module.. but there is no StrongSWAN module.
- 02:25 strongSwan Issue #637 (Closed): ipsec down is not bringing down a connection again
- Added this new ticket to track for ver 5.1.3... Though this is linked possibly to Bug #429 and I have details in a r...
- 02:15 strongSwan Issue #429: ipsec down is not bringing down a connection!
- Hi.. I am suspecting that some bug related to this has surfaced again in [[5.1.3]].
We have some partner who's conn...
- 01:35 strongSwan Issue #603: ipsec hangs and requires a restart after running for a while
- After updating our routes to ver 5.1.3 which also required us to upgrade to Ubuntu 14 as the compilation would not wo...
- 16:20 strongSwan Issue #603: ipsec hangs and requires a restart after running for a while
- This has happened again the weekend of the 14/15th despite increasing RAM on one of the instances. However we did tr...
- 22:41 strongSwan Issue #607: ipsec seems to clobber unique IKEv1 connections when the public peer is the same
- Adding more to info related to this.
If you have 2 or more connections with the same public peer, say CONN-1 and C...
- 15:40 strongSwan Issue #608: ipsec update will not take down an ESTABLISHED connection for a REMOVED configuration
- More testing.. it seems that even if I change the subnet, it will NOT UPDATE the ESTABLISHED connection. I can see t...
- 15:33 strongSwan Issue #608 (Closed): ipsec update will not take down an ESTABLISHED connection for a REMOVED configuration
- If an IKEv1 connection is ESTABLISHED, removing that configuration from ipsec.conf and running 'ipsec update' leaves ...
- 14:41 strongSwan Issue #607 (Closed): ipsec seems to clobber unique IKEv1 connections when the public peer is the same
- I just noticed this in more detail.. But we have several of our many VPN connections where there are multiple protec...
Also available in: Atom