- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 29.07.2013
- Last connection: 29.07.2013
- 23:53 strongSwan Issue #422: xfrm policy install failure
- Thanks for the update. I should have realized that hooking the policy cleanup into to the place where the vip is rel...
- 21:28 strongSwan Feature #423 (Closed): ipsec.conf can't include more then 20 files
- When I have large number of includes ipsec daemon won't startup. It errors out with:
max inclusion depth reached...
- 20:33 strongSwan Issue #422 (Closed): xfrm policy install failure
- This is tried on 5.1.0. I noticed that I was seeing following types of logs:
2013-09-27 09:24:10 05[CFG] unable t...
- 19:29 strongSwan Bug #411 (Closed): valgrind reports invalid read size
- Valgrind outputted the below error. Looks like it's due to ipsec SA rekeying. This test was done against strongswan...
- 21:12 strongSwan Bug #395 (Closed): Valgrind reports uninitialized byte usage error in socket_default_socket.c
- Valgrind outputted the below error. This occurred while trying to setup a tunnel to the gateway. This test was doin...
- 19:27 strongSwan Bug #369: Potential memory leak in check_cookie function in receiver.c
- Sorry the code diff got messed up:...
- 19:25 strongSwan Bug #369 (Closed): Potential memory leak in check_cookie function in receiver.c
- Valgrind report memory leaks in check_cookie function in src/libcharon/network/receiver.c. I was trying to load test...
Also available in: Atom