- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 16.07.2013
- Last connection: 27.02.2018
- 13:32 strongSwan Bug #2567 (Closed): libtpmtss compile issue
I have some issues compiling libtpmtss together with the recent version of the TSS 2.0. I already adjusted the...
- 12:40 strongSwan Issue #730 (New): NAT-NAT fallback
- Is it possible to build an automatic fallback in case NAT to NAT communication fails? Would it be then possible to us...
- 12:37 strongSwan Issue #482: NAT-NAT connection
- Another approach to the topic I recently noticed is RakNet (www.raknet.net/raknet/manual/natpunchthrough.html). Could...
- 12:02 strongSwan Issue #725 (New): Mediation connection get stuck if peer is not online
- The mediation connection to a remote peer gets stuck if the peer is not online.
The mediation client seems to wait...
- 18:06 strongSwan Issue #482: NAT-NAT connection
- Just to document our thoughts. Would that be a possible solution?
Routers a and b are behind NAT walls. a and b ha...
- 10:38 strongSwan Issue #482: NAT-NAT connection
- I'm not expecting a guarantee but a 80-90% solution that works with most of the routers out to turn NAT-NAT into a us...
- 09:30 strongSwan Issue #482 (Feedback): NAT-NAT connection
- Establishing a VPN between two devices each behind a NAT using the mediation server is not functional. NAT routers as...
- 14:34 strongSwan Issue #359 (Feedback): Mediation Server Connection
- Some NAT implementations seem to assign for each outgoing connection a new Pseudo Port. This Pseudo Port is unknown t...
Also available in: Atom