- Registered on: 09.07.2013
- Last connection: 03.04.2020
- strongSwan (Editor, 09.03.2017)
- 23:14 strongSwan Issue #939: UDP Encapsulation for IPv6 traffic
- Sabrina Dubroca was working on it last in the beginning of this year.
- 16:35 strongSwan Wiki edit: AppleClients (#66)
- macOS IKEv2 reauth issue
- 18:12 strongSwan Issue #3378 (Closed): Checking memory safety in make check on Windows
- I see. So down the rabbit hole I go. :)
- 17:51 strongSwan Issue #3378 (Closed): Checking memory safety in make check on Windows
- We have observed that sometimes some checks on Windows fail with segfaults. Primarily the TLS related ones.
- 15:37 strongSwan Issue #3373 (Closed): printf_hooks test failure
- Installing @tzdata@ and setting the correct timezone in the container fixed the issue. Just setting TZ didn't work.
- 14:56 strongSwan Issue #3348: Very low speed on ARM router (IPQ4019, 4 cores)
- I'd do it on the local router side.
- 13:52 strongSwan Issue #3373: printf_hooks test failure
- That looks like some other timezone setting interferes with the printf_hook.
- 13:18 strongSwan Issue #3373 (Closed): printf_hooks test failure
- Running case 'printf_hooks': ++-+-+++++++++++++++++
Failure in 'test_time_printf_hook': buf != time_data[_...
- 09:57 strongSwan Issue #3348: Very low speed on ARM router (IPQ4019, 4 cores)
- Probably still an MTU issue. Please try changing the MTU on the routes in table 220 to 1400. E.g. ip route replace de...
- 14:57 strongSwan Issue #3366: Uninstall "any" trap policy if start_action=trap with virtual IPs is used
- Tobias Brunner wrote:
> How about only installing _out_ policies for traps?
I could try that and report back.
Also available in: Atom