- Registered on: 09.07.2013
- Last connection: 17.09.2019
- strongSwan (Editor, 09.03.2017)
- 22:01 strongSwan Wiki edit: UsableExamples (#40)
- Add missing }, add some newlines
- 17:48 strongSwan Bug #3165 (Closed): charon.rdn_matching mentions _static_ instead of _strict
- The description mentions
Note that _reordered_ and _relaxed_ impose a considerable overhead on memory
usage and r...
- 13:21 strongSwan Issue #3152: Problem connecting from Windows 7 but not from mobile
- Try giving the clients the certificate of the server and set @leftsendcert=no@. If authenticating the Windows client ...
- 13:21 strongSwan Issue #3148: Control flow to OpenSSL
- Check the openssl plugin's source code in the repository ("git.strongswan.org":https://wiki.strongswan.org/projects/s...
- 11:31 strongSwan Issue #3152: Problem connecting from Windows 7 but not from mobile
- > Windows 7 does not support IKE fragmentation (recent releases of Windows 10 do),[...]
- 10:44 strongSwan Issue #3152: Problem connecting from Windows 7 but not from mobile
- No, fragmentation support can not be added. This is a problem on the Windows side. Please provide a log as shown on t...
- 10:43 strongSwan Issue #3154 (Feedback): signature validation failed only with sha2
Was sagt denn @openssl verify@ zu dem cert? Bitte lade auch ein Log wie in [[HelpRequests]] beschrieben hoc...
- 23:50 strongSwan Issue #3150 (Feedback): L2TP/IPSec Host connected to Site A not able to communicate with LAN in Site B. Site A and Site B are connected via IPSec VPN
- 23:50 strongSwan Issue #3150: L2TP/IPSec Host connected to Site A not able to communicate with LAN in Site B. Site A and Site B are connected via IPSec VPN
- Which IP exactly are you trying to ping? 172.29.1.118? Which networks are reachable over the L2TP tunnel? Keep in min...
Also available in: Atom