- Registered on: 09.07.2013
- Last connection: 20.03.2019
- strongSwan (Editor, 09.03.2017)
- 00:46 strongSwan Wiki edit: RouteBasedVPN (#5)
- Show two example scripts, one for the GW side. Name the two scripts distinctly. Use key instead of okey and ikey.
- 16:37 strongSwan Issue #2948: Multiple connections with a same account issue
- That problem is likely caused by "IPsec passthrough". A setting that is completely useless and only breaks IPsec tunn...
- 18:49 strongSwan Issue #2771: Mysql plugin stopped working for the newer versions.
- The problem is really not with how strongSwan uses the mysql lib. The problem is with the mysql lib and/or the server...
- 18:14 strongSwan Issue #2771: Mysql plugin stopped working for the newer versions.
- Continue this ticket on the mariadb bug tracker: "MDEV-17116":https://jira.mariadb.org/browse/MDEV-17116
- 14:40 strongSwan Wiki edit: RouteBasedVPN (#4)
- Rewrite the first paragraph and emphasize it. Maybe it helps getting people to notice it.
- 19:24 strongSwan Wiki edit: AppleClients (#63)
- replace ` with @
- 23:49 strongSwan Issue #2881: windows client connection
- First some comments on your attached config:
That makes no sense.
- 22:59 strongSwan Issue #2771: Mysql plugin stopped working for the newer versions.
- That's a bug in the library, I stumbled upon that too. I'll work towards getting that fixed in a couple of days.
- 22:53 strongSwan Issue #2870: DNS resolution outside of tunnel if DNS server is in remote TS
- Tobias Brunner wrote:
> > Roadwarrior style VPN with remote peer's address configured as a DNS name
> > The TS is %...
- 16:51 strongSwan Issue #2887: route
- Traffic from local will trigger connection establishment. If a remote host wants to send traffic, an IKE SA and CHILD...
Also available in: Atom