- Registered on: 09.07.2013
- Last connection: 18.11.2019
- strongSwan (Editor, 09.03.2017)
- 07:54 strongSwan Issue #3264: feature CUSTOM:kernel-ipsec in plugin 'kernel-netlink' failed to load
- Make sure the line is formatted correctly. Check the man page for @ipsec.secrets@ for reference.
- 07:52 strongSwan Issue #3231: Uncertain about iptables rules
- No, it just drops the packet. There's no fragmentation done.
- 11:21 strongSwan Issue #3223: Why can't I set MOBIKE to disable?
- Yes, kernel-libipsec requires the usage of UDP encapsulation (switching to port 4500 with the data packets also being...
- 16:48 strongSwan Issue #3218: removing "start_action=trap" from passthrough rule
- Policies are inserted into the SPD, but nothing else.
- 14:47 strongSwan Issue #3217 (Rejected): removal of "start_action = trap"
- 14:46 strongSwan Issue #3218 (Feedback): removing "start_action=trap" from passthrough rule
- Yes. Then it doesn't work anymore.
- 08:03 strongSwan Issue #3200: ECP384 Diffie-Hellman fail in 5.8.1
- > it would be nice if there is error message indicate such cause
- 08:02 strongSwan Issue #3201 (Feedback): stale SA cleanup when peer has failed
- > but is that the right option in this case?
(fixed that for you)
Is there a problem though with the peer...
- 05:50 strongSwan Issue #3202 (Feedback): log shows old certificates are still being sent out
- See the documentation (specifically the man page for @ipsec@ or @swanctl@, depending on what you're using):
- 14:59 strongSwan Wiki edit: ForwardingAndSplitTunneling (#31)
- Note about XfrmOutStateModeError
Also available in: Atom