- Registered on: 09.07.2013
- Last connection: 11.04.2021
- strongSwan (Editor, 09.03.2017)
- 06:04 strongSwan Wiki edit: UserDocumentation (#183)
- Add XFRMis to description of article about route based VPNs
- 05:57 strongSwan Wiki edit: UserDocumentation (#182)
- AVM FRITZ (FRITZ!Box, ...) brand devices
- 05:55 strongSwan Wiki edit: AVM_FRITZ_(FRITZ!Box_)_brand_devices (#1)
- AVM FRITZ brand devices
- 20:09 strongSwan Wiki edit: SecurityRecommendations (#49)
- Fix commands for reloading config
- 02:58 strongSwan Wiki edit: HelpRequests (#28)
- %% -> %
- 13:40 strongSwan Issue #2357 (Feedback): How to initiate IPsec SA Transport Mode without IKE?
strongSwan is an IKE keying daemon, so not using IKE for signaling invalidates it completely for the use case....
- 15:34 strongSwan Issue #3661: StrongSwan Kernel modules were not loaded - Complied from source code
- TBH the best way is to just not build them. Then you can't forgot to disable them later.
You can configure which plu...
- 09:13 strongSwan Issue #3661: StrongSwan Kernel modules were not loaded - Complied from source code
run "make uninstall" in the directory of the sources you originally installed from.
- 20:37 strongSwan Issue #3661 (Feedback): StrongSwan Kernel modules were not loaded - Complied from source code
The errors are due to you using kernel-libipsec and libipsec. Don't load kernel-libipsec and the kernel IPsec ...
- 09:03 strongSwan Issue #3660 (Rejected): The deficit of IKEv2 on information about traffic
- I'm closing the issue then.
Rejected due to request being outside of project scope.
Also available in: Atom