- Registered on: 09.07.2013
- Last connection: 18.08.2017
- strongSwan (Editor, 09.03.2017)
- 19:21 strongSwan Issue #2402 (Closed): Professional Support
- 17:02 strongSwan Issue #2408: Strongswan Android client broken connection
- Hi, I could reproduce that today accidently with failing DNS resolution. Charon doesn't retry then neither.
- 22:01 strongSwan Wiki edit: ForwardingAndSplitTunneling (#21)
- 22:00 strongSwan Wiki edit: ForwardingAndSplitTunneling (#20)
- 21:54 strongSwan Wiki edit: ForwardingAndSplitTunneling (#19)
- 21:51 strongSwan Wiki edit: ForwardingAndSplitTunneling (#18)
- iptables rules and sysctl
- 18:44 strongSwan Issue #2401 (Feedback): Question to Roadwarrior Scenario with IPv6
Looks like your kernel is lacking some XFRM modules for IPv6. Check the list of kernel modules [[KernelModules...
- 18:43 strongSwan Issue #2400 (Feedback): Is DPD supposed to detect dead tunnel, or dead IKE instance
As the name implies, it detects if a peer is alive - or not.
In conn2, at least one peer will send DPD mess...
- 18:40 strongSwan Issue #2402 (Feedback): Professional Support
That's usually the way to go, but Andreas is very busy most of the time, so a lot of mail is left unanswered. ...
- 17:14 strongSwan Issue #2393 (Feedback): strongswan-AWS vpn donot failover to 2nd tunnel.
- Hello Mandar,
What you are trying to configure is not possible. Charon is not capable of building redundant tunnel...
Also available in: Atom