- Registered on: 09.07.2013
- Last connection: 26.01.2020
- strongSwan (Editor, 09.03.2017)
- 22:42 strongSwan Bug #3319 (Feedback): py-vici: get_pools() TypeError: get_pools() missing 1 required positional argument: 'options'
- Pass options=None for now, that should work.
- 21:20 strongSwan Issue #3314: VPN connection dropped after overnight
- > Strange, even with the iOS's NAT keepalive turned on, I still get retransmit errors.
They're not errors. They're...
- 21:18 strongSwan Issue #3315: Does strongSwan support multiple pools?
- Did you try configuring several IP addresses in the connections.<conn>.vips setting?
Also you can specify several po...
- 13:50 strongSwan Issue #3314 (Closed): VPN connection dropped after overnight
- If @forceencaps=yes@ changed the behaviour then the router fiddled with the NAT detection payloads (they just contain...
- 18:43 strongSwan Wiki edit: ThirdPartyTools (#3)
- Some scripts I use.
- 18:30 strongSwan Issue #3314: VPN connection dropped after overnight
- It doesn't matter what "mode" you use. I am talking about the leftid/rightid/id values, not the subnets. IDs uniquely...
- 20:12 strongSwan Issue #3314 (Feedback): VPN connection dropped after overnight
- Don't reuse IDs on different clients.
And also follow the [[HelpRequests]] page, please. It's not a joke or something.
- 19:34 strongSwan Issue #3303: 5.8.2 regression: "netlink error: Invalid argument" on the peer (still running 5.8.1)
- Make sure the configuration specifies the same algorithms. Different strongSwan versions build different default prop...
- 19:32 strongSwan Issue #3302 (Feedback): Error when upgrading from 5.6.1 to 5.8.2
- See "the roadmap":https://wiki.strongswan.org/versions/70, "Dots are not allowed anymore in section names[...]"
- 13:40 strongSwan Issue #3283 (Feedback): IKE Multi Interface Issue
- Aliases are not real interfaces.
The list of information required that is shown on the [[HelpRequests]] page is no...
Also available in: Atom