- Registered on: 09.07.2013
- Last connection: 14.07.2021
- strongSwan (Editor, 09.03.2017)
- 19:06 strongSwan Wiki edit: CommercialSupport (#6)
- Change contact email for Contauro AG from firstname.lastname@example.org to email@example.com
- 06:04 strongSwan Wiki edit: UserDocumentation (#183)
- Add XFRMis to description of article about route based VPNs
- 05:57 strongSwan Wiki edit: UserDocumentation (#182)
- AVM FRITZ (FRITZ!Box, ...) brand devices
- 05:55 strongSwan Wiki edit: AVM_FRITZ_(FRITZ!Box_)_brand_devices (#1)
- AVM FRITZ brand devices
- 20:09 strongSwan Wiki edit: SecurityRecommendations (#49)
- Fix commands for reloading config
- 02:58 strongSwan Wiki edit: HelpRequests (#28)
- %% -> %
- 13:40 strongSwan Issue #2357 (Feedback): How to initiate IPsec SA Transport Mode without IKE?
strongSwan is an IKE keying daemon, so not using IKE for signaling invalidates it completely for the use case....
- 15:34 strongSwan Issue #3661: StrongSwan Kernel modules were not loaded - Complied from source code
- TBH the best way is to just not build them. Then you can't forgot to disable them later.
You can configure which plu...
- 09:13 strongSwan Issue #3661: StrongSwan Kernel modules were not loaded - Complied from source code
run "make uninstall" in the directory of the sources you originally installed from.
- 20:37 strongSwan Issue #3661 (Feedback): StrongSwan Kernel modules were not loaded - Complied from source code
The errors are due to you using kernel-libipsec and libipsec. Don't load kernel-libipsec and the kernel IPsec ...
Also available in: Atom