- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 16.06.2013
- Last connection: 17.06.2018
- 08:18 strongSwan Issue #2684 (Closed): kernel_netlink plugin - no traffic through VPN when IPv4 policy on IPv6 ESP tunnel uses IPv6 nexthop when installing IPv4 route
- On a dual stack client site with full Ipv6 and IPv4 addressing and full default routing, an IPv4 policy over an IPv6 ...
- 03:05 strongSwan Issue #594: Linux kernel 3.14 and Netlink invalid parameter errors, SAD entry not added, AH connection failure, IPv6
> # ip x s a src fd14:828:ba69:2::2 dst fd14:828:ba69:1:21c:f0ff:fefa:f3c0 proto ah spi c7383618 auth sha1 12345678...
- 04:05 strongSwan Issue #595 (Closed): IPv6 Neighbour Discovery packets blocked by SD policy when both ends on same ethernet segment
Routed IPv6 transport mode connections on the same network never come up because the IPv6 ICMP ND packets get ...
- 03:17 strongSwan Issue #594 (Closed): Linux kernel 3.14 and Netlink invalid parameter errors, SAD entry not added, AH connection failure, IPv6
More from me. This looks like a definite regression. This works with Kernel 3.13
linux 3.14 has this pull...
- 09:13 strongSwan Issue #569 (Closed): Multiple connections with longer than 64 byte PSK keys fail with "MAC mismatched"
- With a 128 byte PSK, you can only bring up 1 connection. Bringing up a second connection using PSK auth results most...
- 07:35 strongSwan Issue #347 (Closed): OSPFv3 RFC 4552 - all versions of strongswan
- Is there a shell script hook to be called after charon has started?
I am running bird6 on a router in conjunction ...
Also available in: Atom