- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 29.05.2013
- Last connection: 07.08.2013
- 21:23 strongSwan Bug #373 (Closed): Build failed on Fedora 18 64-bit
First of all thank you for the strongSwan 5.1.0. So, I just tried to build v5.1.0 on my Fedora 18 (fully up...
- 07:54 strongSwan Issue #341: aes256gcm on Linux x86_64 and aes-ni processor
Once again thank you for your help.
- 20:50 strongSwan Issue #341: aes256gcm on Linux x86_64 and aes-ni processor
- Hello Andreas,
> This is clearly a Linux kernel bug in the AES-NI driver because the XFRM interface the strongSwan...
- 23:42 strongSwan Issue #341 (Closed): aes256gcm on Linux x86_64 and aes-ni processor
During testing the Suite B algorithms with strongSwan 5.0.4 I came across the problem with aes256gcm on Lin...
Also available in: Atom