- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 03.01.2013
- Last connection: 03.02.2014
- 07:40 strongSwan Wiki edit: IKEv1CipherSuites (#14)
- Fixing the Tables by removing spaces - "| " is <td><br /></td> and "|" ends the tr and starts a new one
- 09:26 strongSwan Feature #273: Force USER_FQDN
- there are two "+" missing. one in front of the else if and one in front of this->encoded, but i think you already saw...
- 09:24 strongSwan Feature #273 (Closed): Force USER_FQDN
- The server told me to use "IPSecVPN" as USER_FQDN.
strongswan automatically parses this as FQDN, which the server do...
Also available in: Atom