- 17:53 strongSwan Feature #104: Postgresql Db Support
- Nabil Alaoui wrote:
> I was going to ask the same thing as Dmitry. Any updates?
> Also, do you guys have a don...
- 18:55 strongSwan Issue #1406: vpn unter lubuntu 16.04 mit network-manager herstellen
- Ubuntu 16.04.1, slightly updated packages, but issue still exist:...
- 14:24 strongSwan Issue #546: ANR crash with strongswan 1.3.3 installed from google play
Problem appears while connecting. I use android 4.3.1
- 17:59 strongSwan Issue #546 (Closed): ANR crash with strongswan 1.3.3 installed from google play
Program crashes when i change screen orientation durring connection. I attached trace text log and screenshot.
- 12:47 strongSwan Wiki edit: InstallationDocumentation (#47)
- 14:46 strongSwan Issue #270: NAS isn't sending accounting packets or "lost user"
- I talk about user:
- 14:45 strongSwan Issue #270 (Closed): NAS isn't sending accounting packets or "lost user"
I use strongswan 5.0.1 on Debian 6.0.6 x86_64 with FreeRADIUS Version 2.1.10
All works good, but in RADIUS ...
- 12:06 strongSwan Revision a0117b91: Added Russian and Ukrainian strings for Android client
- Added Russian and Ukrainian strings for Android client
- 10:18 strongSwan Bug #251: Problems with SQL synax with strongSwan 5.0.1 and mysql 5.5.28 on Debian 6.0.6 + dotdeb repository
- According to /var/log/charon.log no more sql errors, but i see strange characters (maby bad encoding), at table 'logs...
- 10:02 strongSwan Bug #251: Problems with SQL synax with strongSwan 5.0.1 and mysql 5.5.28 on Debian 6.0.6 + dotdeb repository
- Hello, Tobias
Thank you, this helps:
@patch -p0 sql_logger.c < 0001-signal-is-a-keyword-in-MySQL-5.5.patch@
Also available in: Atom