Project

General

Profile

Feature #2196

VPN profile import in the Android app

Added by Yick Xie almost 4 years ago. Updated over 3 years ago.

Status:
Closed
Priority:
Normal
Category:
android
Target version:
Start date:
23.12.2016
Due date:
Estimated time:
Resolution:
Fixed

Description

Hey guys,

Any plan to introduce import/export of profiles? It is not a bad idea to draw on Cisco AnyConnect's way, as well as the implementation of URL scheme. In thay way, users only need to click one link to read all profiles.

Secondly is it possible to add language localization of Simplified Chinese / Traditional Chinese in future?

Regards,

arrays.xml (1.05 KB) arrays.xml Yick Xie, 28.12.2016 09:40
strings.xml (8.47 KB) strings.xml Yick Xie, 28.12.2016 09:46
strings.xml (9.27 KB) strings.xml Yick Xie, 20.01.2017 13:57

History

#1 Updated by Andreas Steffen almost 4 years ago

  • Tracker changed from Issue to Feature
  • Status changed from New to Feedback
  • Assignee set to Andreas Steffen

We are working on downloadable profiles for the Android client. This feature will be available towards the end of January 2017.

You are free to contribute the Simplified/Traditionl Chinese translations:

https://wiki.strongswan.org/projects/strongswan/repository/revisions/master/show/src/frontends/android/app/src/main/res

#2 Updated by Yick Xie almost 4 years ago

Were you satisfied with my translation(Simplified Chinese), please add these into your project.

#3 Updated by Yick Xie almost 4 years ago

Andreas Steffen wrote:

We are working on downloadable profiles for the Android client. This feature will be available towards the end of January 2017.

You are free to contribute the Simplified/Traditionl Chinese translations:

https://wiki.strongswan.org/projects/strongswan/repository/revisions/master/show/src/frontends/android/app/src/main/res

Sorry I forgot to reply you explicitly. Please check my translation if you got time.

#4 Updated by Tobias Brunner almost 4 years ago

  • Subject changed from Android Feature Request to VPN profile import in the Android app
  • Category set to android
  • Assignee changed from Andreas Steffen to Tobias Brunner
  • Target version set to 5.5.2

A new version of the app that includes VPN profile import from files has been released.

It adds new strings, so if you don't mind, could you please translate these too?

#5 Updated by Yick Xie almost 4 years ago

Tobias Brunner wrote:

A new version of the app that includes VPN profile import from files has been released.

It adds new strings, so if you don't mind, could you please translate these too?

Updated and some words refined, no change to arrays.xml.

#6 Updated by Tobias Brunner almost 4 years ago

  • Status changed from Feedback to Closed
  • Resolution set to Fixed

That's great and highly appreciated, thanks a lot! I've pushed your translation to the android-zh branch and will release an updated app later this week.

#7 Updated by Yick Xie over 3 years ago

Tobias Brunner wrote:

That's great and highly appreciated, thanks a lot! I've pushed your translation to the android-zh branch and will release an updated app later this week.

Any expected date to release ZH version?

#8 Updated by Tobias Brunner over 3 years ago

That's great and highly appreciated, thanks a lot! I've pushed your translation to the android-zh branch and will release an updated app later this week.

Any expected date to release ZH version?

Sorry, for the delay. I've now published the new version.

Also available in: Atom PDF