- Registered on: 26.04.2012
- Last connection: 07.05.2013
Reported issues: 4
- 13:51 strongSwan Bug #336: Testing environment broken
- It works for me now, altough i had to renumber my local subnets ;-)
At least ikev2/net2net-psk works (i didn't try...
- 11:05 strongSwan Bug #336: Testing environment broken
- I only wanted to load some standard testcases and make some modifications to them for my own test scenarios. Unfortun...
- 14:37 strongSwan Bug #336 (Closed): Testing environment broken
- I just tried to setup the new debian based testing environment and failed miserably. I'm using an up to date debian w...
- 20:36 strongSwan Issue #240: Rekeying between StrongSwan 5.1rc1 and Windows 7 failes
- Obviously I mean 5.0.1rc1
- 20:34 strongSwan Issue #240 (Closed): Rekeying between StrongSwan 5.1rc1 and Windows 7 failes
I did setup a roadwarrior connection between StrongSwan 5.1rc1 and Windows 7. The connection is beeing establi...
- 15:50 strongSwan Bug #224: Output of ipsec starter
- Well, I suppose a --quiet option would really be confusing. What about --quiet-starter or a starter.filelog section i...
- 14:09 strongSwan Bug #224 (Closed): Output of ipsec starter
- I'm currently trying to start ipsec from a C program, which is providing a command line interface on my embedded syst...
- 16:59 strongSwan Feature #185: Need for 'listen interface' directive in charon especially for wireless users
- I think it would certainly help, if charon would at least ignore ongoing changes on interfaces i don't care about. Bl...
- 16:00 strongSwan Feature #185: Need for 'listen interface' directive in charon especially for wireless users
- That is exactly what I need, too. So I would appreciate it, if the proposed options would make it into the next relea...
- 14:18 strongSwan Issue #206: Building Strongswan 5.0.0 for kernel 2.6.31 (ppc) fails
- As you suggested I did build strongswan without --with-linux-header and it works fine. But I still would recommend to...
Also available in: Atom